I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
What's with all the love for black onyx - it is nice, but it looks like just about every other blcak phone out there, except for the nicely shaded band...blue coral is where it is at folks!

jbnerkG 1

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I used to think like this. But you'll see you'll get super bored of the color after a month or two. The black is the best looking black phone I've ever seen

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
What's with all the love for black onyx - it is nice, but it looks like just about every other blcak phone out there, except for the nicely shaded band...blue coral is where it is at folks!

I like the look of the glass on the blue coral, but I don't really care for the frame. I generally don't use cases other than for a week or two initially so that frame color matters to me. I do have a Spigen Liquid Crystal case coming tomorrow from Amazon.

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine on T-Mobile on the 10th specifically because with the last 3 Samsung flagship launches I noted that for some reason those that were late to pre-order got theirs first, the ones that jumped on the pre-orders immediately often saw delays.

So, I waited, and seems I was right. Ordered on the 10th and woke up today to find a tracking number; it's shipped!

Oh, and as for color, black all day long! Only because this time they FINALLY blacked it out completely, looks awesome!

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine on T-Mobile on the 10th specifically because with the last 3 Samsung flagship launches I noted that for some reason those that were late to pre-order got theirs first, the ones that jumped on the pre-orders immediately often saw delays.

So, I waited, and seems I was right. Ordered on the 10th and woke up today to find a tracking number; it's shipped!

Oh, and as for color, black all day long! Only because this time they FINALLY blacked it out completely, looks awesome!
Photo or it didn't happen! Lol.

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
"Photo or it didn't happen! Lol."

Sorry I have better things to do with my time then to print screen and redact personal information for your enjoyment.

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Sorry bubs, I can give a rats *** if you believe me or not. I was primarily giving peeps a heads up that they are shipping. I'm sure someone else that gets their ship notification will post it up to make you happy, but I have a life and better things to do with my time.

EDIT: Actually, I'm on my laptop working anyway, what the hell...here you go.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Sorry bubs, I can give a rats *** if you believe me or not. I was primarily giving peeps a heads up that they are shipping. I'm sure someone else that gets their ship notification will post it up to make you happy, but I have a life and better things to do with my time.

View attachment 234993

Congrats bro! I'm genuinely happy for you!

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

View attachment 234993
I wasn't trying to be an *** about it, just something I've come accustomed to on forums. I merely wanted some solid proof so I could sleep better, knowing that they're shipping early. Thanks for keeping us updated! I'm sure it will be Monday before Verizon does anything.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 234993

Soooo your name is Scott :)