I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Verizon? HA! Friday bubs, sorry, but it's Verizon :)
Fingers crossed that it's sooner. I had the Note edge originally, then upgraded to the S7E 3 weeks ago, only to find out about the note7 a few days later. Long story short, returned the S7E and had to buy a S3 from craigslist, due to them sending my Note edge back. So, I'm itching pretty f-ing bad!

mcdonsco

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Fingers crossed that it's sooner. I had the Note edge originally, then upgraded to the S7E 3 weeks ago, only to find out about the note7 a few days later. Long story short, returned the S7E and had to buy a S3 from craigslist, due to them sending my Note edge back. So, I'm itching pretty f-ing bad!

I feel your pain, I sold my S7E a about a month or so ago in anticipation for the Note 7 and knowing resale on it would plummet in that time and have been using my "new" spare phone, the Amazon edition of the Moto G4 32GB (then rooted and de-amazonified it). It's a fine spare phone but holy crap it sucks using it full time! Doesn't even have GPS and when using android auto it CRAWLS and often locks up during navigation.

Can't wait for Tuesday (expecting it wont arrive monday since it was shipped on a saturday).

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

Verizon
Got a text saying my order was recieved and I will recieve a text with tracking information when item ships.

Checked online
Shipment Date: 8/13/2016

No clue if this means it will ship today or what but its a CHANGE!!

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Not me. :'(
Keep an eye out! I'm sure you will by the days end. I ordered mine about 5 minutes after the pre-order started. Titanium Silver here. I needed a change from black phones, and wasn't digging the gold trim around the Coral Blue. Had it been silver trim, I would've bought it.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Wow just looked to see if anything happened ...now it says it's back ordered!!!!!! I don't understand I ordered it on the 3rd from AT&T. And it the black Note 7

Posted via the Android Central App

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
How many of us with confirmation are on the east coast? Just wondering if that plays a role. I'm in NC.

Oklahoma here.
Do not think it is going to play a role, think its more which distribution center(s) has them first and who processes the fastest.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Or mistake it for your wife or girlfriends phone lol
Have you seen the color in person yet? It isn't a "girl" color. The blue is subtle and shifts color in the light. The Onyx/black is classy, but boring/common. The silver really stands out, but I have that on my S7 Edge and it's just too reflective in the sun. The blue is a nice middle where it isn't boring black, but not obnoxious.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta