I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Idea note_20160813_142543_01.jpg

I ordered on 08/2/16 in California, technically 08/3/16 in NY. I just got this message from Verizon. Is this good? or does it mean my order was processed late therefore received late? and they just charged my card.

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

View attachment 234999

I ordered on 08/2/16 in California, technically 08/3/16 in NY. I just got this message from Verizon. Is this good? or does it mean my order was processed late therefore received late? and they just charged my card.
Not sure myself but from popular opinion it is good news; meaning it will ship soon.
Ordered mine 8/3 about 1 am and got the same message today.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Got my T-Mobile shipping confirmation and tracking number! Black Onyx, JoD, Aug 3rd Order date. It's in MyUPS, but no delivery data yet. I'm expecting a Tuesday delivery though! So Cal.

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Got my T-Mobile shipping confirmation and tracking number! Black Onyx, JoD, Aug 3rd Order date. It's in MyUPS, but no delivery data yet. I'm expecting a Tuesday delivery though! So Cal.
I think I'm more jealous of the So Cal status! I was there for 3 weeks, at Glamis Gone Wild. I would love to live in the Palm Springs area.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
😃😃😃😃😃😃

Just finally got into my My Ups and saw this!
4d58876d43d0c27012888ffdd4b05c29.jpg

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Where did you see the AT&T note was delayed?

In my order status. I called AT&T rep she told me it still shows between the 17th and 19th. Not feeling so good about that! Anyone else have the same problem from AT&T? Through order was placed on the 3rd at 530 am black Note 7

Posted via the Android Central App

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey Noteheads😂 I'm from NYC. Just put in my order for the note 7 on the 6th (Blue Coral) my order is still processing with Verizon ugh!! I'm constantly checking my order😣 I can't wait to get my phone. I currently have the note 5 and lately has been acting up dropping calls smh I already purchased 2 cases for my new device. As soon as i saw that blue coral i knew that i had to have it. Before the note 5, i was a big IPhone head (4,5, and 6) So over it. Hoping i get my new baby by Wednesday. Never pre-ordered before, so hopefully i will have a good experience🤔

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Hey Noteheads?????? I'm from NYC. Just put in my order for the note 7 on the 6th (Blue Coral) my order is still processing with Verizon ugh!! I'm constantly checking my order?????? I can't wait to get my phone. I currently have the note 5 and lately has been acting up dropping calls smh I already purchased 2 cases for my new device. As soon as i saw that blue coral i knew that i had to have it. Before the note 5, i was a big IPhone head (4,5, and 6) So over it. Hoping i get my new baby by Wednesday. Never pre-ordered before, so hopefully i will have a good experience??????

I have the NOTE 2. Believe me when I say, I know how you feel, my phone is starting to get fossilized from age.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech