I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I guess that means I cancel my Samsung order and order through Verizon? At least it's guaranteed to be delivered by 8/19. But no guarantee on SD card gift. Or just be patient and stick it out with Samsung.

I dont know if it's guaranteed to be delivered on the 19th if you pre-ordered kinda late, but it will be faster I think than Samsung.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
70f3dfc522de4ef4109b71a31c8e389c.jpg

No tracking number but it says shipped

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon told me this morning its not shipping til the 19th. Said that they cant ship my device out until it launches. That would really suck. You'd think if you pre-ordered it would at least arrive on the day of launch. Otherwise what is the point of doing it.

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

Mine just shipped and shows a delivery date of 19th . When it has 2 day shipping looks like verizon is holding the phones
Are you with Verizon? Mine has not shipped yet, but all other signs point to it being ready to get shipped.

Edit: Also, if they send yoy tracking info, it should be well before the 19th.

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Yes i am with verizon.
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. May be a Verizon thing. Unfortunately, I have to stick with big red, as no other carrier has good service where I live.

anon(20073)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Verizon told me this morning its not shipping til the 19th. Said that they cant ship my device out until it launches. That would really suck. You'd think if you pre-ordered it would at least arrive on the day of launch. Otherwise what is the point of doing it.

Verizon has always shipped them to arrive on launch day, so with 2 day shipping should ship on Wednesday.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

Verizon has always shipped them to arrive on launch day, so with 2 day shipping should ship on Wednesday.
Mine just shipped and verizon will probably hold it hostage in the hub until friday.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

When I was with AT&T they always held my pre-orders at my local hub to be delivered on day of release even if it had to sit there for a few days. I've even had them out for delivery and get sent back to the hub because the scheduled delivery date wasn't until a later date. Not sure how other carriers handle this. This will be my first pre-order from T-Mobile. In the past it seems that they don't request for a hold and deliver as soon as they can.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1