I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
You guys are worried about nothing! You will most likely get your phones before the 19th. Why are you stressing?
b6a85bb771b0ac7ac0ac92059fa3f654.jpg

Cause verizon requested a future delivery date so they wont deliver it early unless some new guy messes up.

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
You guys are worried about nothing! You will most likely get your phones before the 19th. Why are you stressing?
I hope you are right, my friend. If you were to see the phone I've been stuck with for the past 3 weeks, you would somewhat understand my urgency. Lol.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
I hope you are right, my friend. If you were to see the phone I've been stuck with for the past 3 weeks, you would somewhat understand my urgency. Lol.
Haha same i may be on a note 4 but my note 4 when it hit 50% it goes to 0% in a minute so its been annoying.

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
What's everyone's thoughts on how the speaker will sound? I've not heard much on speaker specs. Hopefully, it has a better sound than the S7E I had for 3 days.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Haha same i may be on a note 4 but my note 4 when it hit 50% it goes to 0% in a minute so its been annoying.
My Note 4 used to do that.it is a bad battery. I replaced my battery earlier this year. No issues. Wait it out! I did it way back when I had an Blackberry Storm. The worst phone on the planet and again with the Galaxy Nexus. Nexus just kept rebooting. It drove me nuts, but held out!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Not for nothing if uou get your delivery before Aug 19th then thats icing on top of the cake. Enjoy !!

If you get the delivery on Friday Aug 19th on release date you still are good sincethat's the day of release.

Don't worry about when the processing, sorting , ship emails or texts ??? You'll be good.

Now if you're that rare exception where you preordered and for whatever reason do not get the delivery this Friday then I can see why one would be upset.

So much stress with this entire process which is exactly why I did not preorder

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
What's everyone's thoughts on how the speaker will sound? I've not heard much on speaker specs. Hopefully, it has a better sound than the S7E I had for 3 days.
I was just wondering that. The Note 5 is alright speaker wise. The Note 4 Edge had a great speaker

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Verizon told me this morning its not shipping til the 19th. Said that they cant ship my device out until it launches. That would really suck. You'd think if you pre-ordered it would at least arrive on the day of launch. Otherwise what is the point of doing it.

Just another rep that does not know what they are talking about.

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Omg my note 4 is doing the same thing! Thats not safe! Haha at 52% it shuts off. Sooo annoying. I have to have it plugged into a charger constantly.

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm with Verizon too, already been picked up by fedex but it does say expected is friday still and future delivery requested. so no phone until friday, Verizon will be holding my sausage hostage for time being. Anyone order the VR though? i did and it seems it will ship way letter than my phone. I probably will cancel it if i can pick it up in person at best buy come friday. there is no point in pre-ordering VR if you get it later than regular orders.

0FXGVN

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm with Verizon too, already been picked up by fedex but it does say expected is friday still and future delivery requested. so no phone until friday, Verizon will be holding my sausage hostage for time being. Anyone order the VR though? i did and it seems it will ship way letter than my phone. I probably will cancel it if i can pick it up in person at best buy come friday. there is no point in pre-ordering VR if you get it later than regular orders.
I ordered the new VR as well. I've not seen any info on it.