I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
06962b8a4d5672713c5b75d88c5e25e6.jpg

So apparently it's not just going to sit in TN. Have movement!

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hope it keeps moving right to my door asap lol

Haha I hope you guys get them soon!! Unfortunately my verizon account still says processing and as of yet my card hasn't been charged so I'm guessing mine will be coming on Friday or something. It might have something to do with the fact that I pre-ordered a little late, on the night of the 7th. If FedEx does end up keeping your phone at a local FedEx facility I wonder if you'd be allowed to pop over and pick it up yourself.. that'd be nice

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Haha I hope you guys get them soon!! Unfortunately my verizon account still says processing and as of yet my card hasn't been charged so I'm guessing mine will be coming on Friday or something. It might have something to do with the fact that I pre-ordered a little late, on the night of the 7th. If FedEx does end up keeping your phone at a local FedEx facility I wonder if you'd be allowed to pop over and pick it up yourself.. that'd be nice

I hope you get some info soon. Hmmm...that's a good question. Maybe you could ask verizon or fedex and see what they say? Even tho I think you might get more of a truthful answer from fedex since verizon tells people different things. Good luck.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Most likely not. They marked these for future delivery date requested. They will sit at the station until they put them on the trucks on Friday.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Same thing here..maybe because I ordered late too..6th

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine within the first 20 min of it going live and mine still says processing. I was so hoping to have it a day or so early. LOL. Too long of a wait.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

It looks like verizon sent them in batches i was in the first batch and is on transit to my city hopefully i see it tomorrow if it moves through out the night.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

It looks like verizon sent them in batches i was in the first batch and is on transit to my city hopefully i see it tomorrow if it moves through out the night.

You wont. Verizon put a future release date of the 19th on the deliveries.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad