I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Slowly losing faith in AT&T
Pre-ordered from Best Buy....they told me they had all carriers phone pre-orders in stock except for AT&T's...they also said AT&T has done this to them before on multiple occasions, might have to wait a few days
Kind of annoyed ugh

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Where is yours sitting in PA? Mines in Linewood! 2 hours from me!

Yeah, mine was in Linwood as well. It arrived 5 min before I was leaving for work today....

I ended up going in a bit late, and got it all set up first :D

Loving this thing so far! I plugged my note 4 in at 52%, and the note 7 at 55%, and the 7 was done charging before the 4 even got to 60%. No lag on this thing so far compared to my 4 either.

Eta: considering I've only had this thing for 6 hours, and I've barely put it down, I'm quite happy with the battery life. I'm at 71% now, and it came off the charge around 2:30...

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

Okay well I'm going to go check out my AT&T store down the block from my place. Wish me luck.

Nevermind they are closing in 50 minutes.

I do have the phone in the AT&T cart online, could I order it on the Web, pick up at store and just use Smart Switch without them doing it for me ?

MarageLewis

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I am extremely impressed with my Note 7. The iris unlock is phenomenal! It works better than they give it credit. I am in a pitch black room and have the brightness all the way down and it still works. Screen display is so vivid and the camera looks wonderful! So happy!

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone's order from Samsung shipped yet? I preordered on August 16 and haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet.
There's a thread for that. Some orders have shipped, but it's the ones that ordered day one. Att hasn't shipped yet.

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

just got back from the mall, I am not a TMO customer, I just happened to pass by its store, the place is dead. no line whatsoever.

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site

I got mines on the 18th, but i did a update for shts and giggles and it was a actual update 138mb, att coral blue

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

just got back from the mall, I am not a TMO customer, I just happened to pass by its store, the place is dead. no line whatsoever.

I went into my T-Mobile store on Friday to turn in my Note 5 because my Note 7 arrived Thursday. I asked the rep how many they got in, she said 8 (4 black & 4 silver) and they had 1 silver left. Sounds like a lot of carrier stores got minimal Note 7's in on launch day, that would probably explain the stores being dead. I'm located in the Bellevue area (east of Seattle).

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a Black Note 7 (AT&T) from Samsung on the 19th. Just got a back order notification this morning for both the Note 7 and the memory card.

Currently on the phone to see how long this back order will take... Might just cancel it since this was a purchase made to replace my iPhone 5S that broke. Now I may just get a phone to hold me off until the iPhone 7 comes out.

Paravoz

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Had too many black phones and decided that it was time to get something different and ordered Blue Coral on T-Mobile. Free gift would be the 256GB card. Also, enrolled in Jump On Demand so I could trade it in for the LG V20 if it is better.

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone

7-10 business days and it takes 3 days for a cancellation to finalize so I'm gonna think about this for a bit.

Just go pick one up at your local store. I had to exchange my verizon note 7, it had some manufacturers defect. sd card slot is loose, was not reading my sd properly. no questions asked they exchanged my phone to a brand new one. my point is, the demand is not so high anymore, you have a better chance getting it earlier in a store if you ask around.

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Thought about doing that as well and went into ATT.

They did not have any in stock and told me 3-5 days for an order.

I also wouldn't be getting the SD card, right? Although they did have a promotion for the watch and some sort of tablet for 10/month

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey