I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Had too many black phones and decided that it was time to get something different and ordered Blue Coral on T-Mobile. Free gift would be the 256GB card. Also, enrolled in Jump On Demand so I could trade it in for the LG V20 if it is better.
I wonder if I could add Jump On Demand after the fact. I got my phone on the 18th.

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Thought about doing that as well and went into ATT.

They did not have any in stock and told me 3-5 days for an order.

I also wouldn't be getting the SD card, right? Although they did have a promotion for the watch and some sort of tablet for 10/month

In Verizon you have to go thru Samsung to get the gifts, you just get the phone so you don't have to wait for the phone AND the gift to be stock before they release your phone to you. I don't know how it works with ATT.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
In Verizon you have to go thru Samsung to get the gifts, you just get the phone so you don't have to wait for the phone AND the gift to be stock before they release your phone to you. I don't know how it works with ATT.
With att you have to go through Samsung as well....I believe you only get the gift with the phone if u go through best buy...

melonzzzzz

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
With att you have to go through Samsung as well....I believe you only get the gift with the phone if u go through best buy...

Checked all my local Best Buy's and no Note 7's for AT&T.

Read a few other people's posts on the Samsung forum and looks like they were told to expect shipment mid-Sept. :(

Might just get the iPhone 7 at that point since it seems they have usually been able to deliver ASAP for pre-orders.