How is the sound on the Samsung note 7?

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
My assumption is they are the same as the S7.... mediocre because of the waterproofing. But, doesn't bother me. I'm either using headphones or bluetooth.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The note 5 and s7 edge phones i have are good enough to talk on speaker while i am driving at work. The phone is in a holder on my console.

They are not super loud, and i cannot tell a noticeable difference between the two phones while talking.

That said remember most phone makers want you to buy the accessories, and the speaker on the phone is meant to give sound, not quality.

That said, when my alarm goes off in the afternoon it sometimes gives me a minor heart attack from being so loud, so the speaker works great for that! Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

SammyOnMyMind

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Assuming that this unit will have mono, this is the only issue I have with a company that loves to push the technological envelope, however, this phone would be most definitely more expensive if it had stereo speakers. Keeping this phone under 1K is greatly appreciated, although, it's mighty close to that threshold.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Assuming that this unit will have mono, this is the only issue I have with a company that loves to push the technological envelope, however, this phone would be most definitely more expensive if it had stereo speakers. Keeping this phone under 1K is greatly appreciated, although, it's mighty close to that threshold.
It probably wouldn't cost that much... Reducing to a flat screen should be enough to cover dual speaker setup...

SammyOnMyMind

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
It probably wouldn't cost that much... Reducing to a flat screen should be enough to cover dual speaker setup...

That would have been nice if they cared enough to implement it in this phone. I'm not purchasing another phone for at least 3-4 years or as long as this unit holds up. I'll be highly upset if this phone doesn't last for, at least, 2 years. Samsung will probably start implementing stereo speakers for the S8 with my luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc