08-04-2016 10:47 AM
32 12
tools
    Where did you order it? I can't see anything but the info... No place to actually order... Grrr
    Here you go ...

Galaxy Note 7 Wireless Charging Battery Pack Mobile Accessories - EB-TN930BBUGUS | Samsung US
    08-04-2016 09:46 AM
    That sounds like a great idea. Since you have ordered this, please share your experience with the backpack once you have had chance to use it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I will definitely. I am hoping it shows up before I go on vacation where I will be enjoying all day outings and may need it.
    08-04-2016 09:47 AM
    Thanks for the link.
    3100 mah sounds great, but the description of the battery pack states that it will go on to charge the N7 battery up to only half of the N7's 3500 mah capacity. Still, if I could get 5250 mah total, that would be more than enough for a heavy day's outing. I wonder, however, whether it charges quickly enough, especially if you are charging while using the phone.

That's because the device starts charging as the device battery depletes. The net result is still 3100 mah of extra juice. It is a factor of charge rate verses time.
    08-04-2016 09:58 AM
    That's because the device starts charging as the device battery depletes. The net result is still 3100 mah of extra juice. It is a factor of charge rate verses time.
    A lot of energy is wasted from the wireless charging. You can really feel the heat on the S7 Edge version.

Charging is also slow, very slow. And the S7 version does not support wireless charging. It charges the S7 wirelessly but the pack has to be charged by plugging in. Hopefully the new Note 7 version fixes that.
    08-04-2016 10:17 AM
    The battery backpack is such a bonus in my opinion. I would rather have that as the free giveaway than the smartwatch. This is one of the things that was the icing in the cake for my purchase. Knowin that it is available and that it is also water resistant. Larger battery than the Note 5 and then the battery case means I will be in beast mode all day.

I agree, if this was one of the accessories you get with the promotion, it would be my #1 pick. However, I will get it anyway..IMO, this looks like a must have for any serious Note user.. Specially peeps like me coming from the Note 4, and NEVER experience a dead phone from battery exhaustion, never. I kept 3 spares with my note 4 at all times..

Again, this is a must have..
    08-04-2016 10:19 AM
    My understanding from a video showing this accessory is you must first press a button on the backpack in order for it to begin wirelessly charge the phone. It probably wouldn't allow the backpack to be depleted completely in the process, since to do so repeatedly, you would shorten the life of the backpack.

08-04-2016 10:43 AM
    A lot of energy is wasted from the wireless charging. You can really feel the heat on the S7 Edge version.

Charging is also slow, very slow. And the S7 version does not support wireless charging. It charges the S7 wirelessly but the pack has to be charged by plugging in. Hopefully the new Note 7 version fixes that.
    My read on the description of the N7 backpack is it is only wireless as it connects to and charges the phone. The backpack itself must be plugged into be charged, which would be faster than if it could be wirelessly charged.

08-04-2016 10:47 AM
32 12