09-09-2016 09:58 PM
140 ... 456
tools
    Truth. Smaller battery than the s7 Edge and all the same internals. Just a larger screen that will draw more on the battery and a pen. Worth 900?
    Ask that question to the millions of people who buy the 128gb iphone 6s Plus ($950 retail) and it doesn't even come close to all of the Note 7 features...
    08-09-2016 12:24 PM
    Wow, this is the first I've ventured into the Forums to see how folks are responding to the Note 7...

Are people actually salty about this device? I didn't get to catch the keynote, but I have had hands on time with the Note 7 and it is amazing. The display just melts around the corners and the overall fit and finish is great.

What did err'one expect?
    08-09-2016 02:10 PM
    Wow, this is the first I've ventured into the Forums to see how folks are responding to the Note 7...

Are people actually salty about this device? I didn't get to catch the keynote, but I have had hands on time with the Note 7 and it is amazing. The display just melts around the corners and the overall fit and finish is great.

What did err'one expect?
    Yes they are, but this is normal for the release of every Samsung Flagship.
    08-09-2016 02:15 PM
    Yes they are, but this is normal for the release of every Samsung Flagship.
    I suppose. Note 7 pre-orders are killing it in Korea though. Even more than the S7's from back in the Spring. The entire package is very attractive IMO. You get that OTG dongle, a micro USB to USB-C dongle, there's a new VR headset, a 256GB EVO+ microSD capable of speeds worthy of 4K video recording, or if you want a free Gear Fit 2. I also heard somewhere that there is a bunch of game content you get free as well. A Samsung Pay promotion will probably raise its head. You got 64GB on board, the (objectively) best display in mobile technology, a great camera, some great new accessories. I can't imagine the meltdown these people would have if they were iPhone users.

"Hey guys, it comes in Rose Gold now."

I think it's awesome, just wait till you wrap your hands around one without a security device attached to the back.
    08-09-2016 02:22 PM
    I suppose. Note 7 pre-orders are killing it in Korea though. Even more than the S7's from back in the Spring. The entire package is very attractive IMO. You get that OTG dongle, a micro USB to USB-C dongle, a new VR headset, a 256GB EVO+ capable of speeds worthy of 4K recording, or if you want a Gear Fit 2. I heard somewhere there is a bunch of game content you get as well. Probably a Samsung Pay promotion will raise its head. 64GB on board, the (objectively) best display in mobile technology, a great camera, some great new accessories. I can't imagine the meltdown these people would have if they were iPhone users.

"Hey guys, it comes in Rose Gold now."

I think it's awesome, just wait till you wrap your hands around one without a security device attached to the back.
    Oh I know how the orders are going. At this point I think it has become habit to dog the next Samsung coming out.
    08-09-2016 02:28 PM
    Good God this new Note is some sort of futuristic beast. Played with it again this morning and I want one so bad now!

Even Forbes has now changed their tune after an actual hands on.

Posted via the Android Central App
    BearlyFloats likes this.
    08-09-2016 02:48 PM
    Good God this new Note is some sort of futuristic beast. Played with it again this morning and I want one so bad now!

Even Forbes has now changed their tune after an actual hands on.

Yeah I wasn't sure I was going to get it, Samsung and I weren't on a good place. I hadn't even read about it nor watched the unboxing.

Samsung fixed our problems and I went today and played with it. It's pretty nice..
    08-09-2016 02:52 PM
    Forbes site is a joke. Focus on ads and click bait. Never trust a thing they say.

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android
    recDNA and BearlyFloats like this.
    08-09-2016 05:29 PM
    It's impossible for me to read Forbes because they don't want my business.
    08-09-2016 10:09 PM
    Forbes likes Nickelback.
    08-09-2016 11:03 PM
    Forbes likes Nickelback.
    That made me lol out loud

08-09-2016 11:30 PM
    Oh yeah. The Note7 also has a brighter display at 1048 nits, and is more resistant to reflections and apparently, because it has light sensors on both the front and back, is more reliable at auto brightness adjustments.

Just wanted to say it since it came up quite recently.

08-09-2016 11:49 PM
    I am very excited to know that my new N7 is not a pig with lipstick. Whew ... that's a relief.

I currently own a Note 4 and it is my opinion, along with many others, that the N7 is quite advanced over the N4. Expanded internal storage, expanded external storage, water resistant, larger battery, Iris scanner, advanced fingerprint sensor and HDR video playback.

But, hey, thanks again for letting me know I won't be talking into a pig. Let's face it, most people aren't used to pig mouthpieces.
    How's that pig now? Let me tell you my sad story. Right after I posted that, the screen on my Note 4 failed (within a day of the two year contract running out, I might add). I ordered a shiny coral blue Note 7. Now I feel both vindicated and used at the same time.

BTW I'm going to ask AT&T to find me a new or refurbished Note 4 as a replacement. Haha, good luck with that.
    09-02-2016 09:13 PM
    How's that pig now? Let me tell you my sad story. Right after I posted that, the screen on my Note 4 failed (within a day of the two year contract running out, I might add). I ordered a shiny coral blue Note 7. Now I feel both vindicated and used at the same time.

BTW I'm going to ask AT&T to find me a new or refurbished Note 4 as a replacement. Haha, good luck with that.
    My Note 7 is the best phone I have ever had or seen. It is also the best reviewed phone I have seen. I love it, and I will use my replacement phone for a long time. Good luck with your choice.
    09-02-2016 09:18 PM
    Good luck to you also.
    09-09-2016 09:58 PM
140 ... 456