Everyone wants -
    Battery 4500 mAh
    Ram 6 GB
    C type with Usb 3.1

I would like them to Add -
    Bluethooth in Pen so can click picks with it like a remote

Add what you feel is missing
    08-04-2016 05:46 AM
    I've seen the phone in the flesh and it's not missing a thing . Unless your one of those stuck in the mud note 4 user . 3500 amp battery is plenty for my needs it'll last all day just fine ,the edge screen is the best one yet hard to even tell it's a edge at all the whole phone just fits prefect in your hand

Posted using my note 5 are gs7 edge the beast
    Ry, TJA3500 and Jona005 like this.
    08-04-2016 07:12 AM
    Things missing in NOTE 7

Everyone wants -
    Battery 4500 mAh
    Ram 6 GB
    C type with Usb 3.1

Everyone wants -
    Battery 4500 mAh $$$$$$$$$$
    Ram 6 GB $$$$$$$$$$$$
    C type with Usb 3.1 $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bluethooth in Pen so can click picks with it like a remote $$$$$$$$$$$$$

That will be $1,200 please. Thank you.
    brau0303, msokad, jimd1050 and 1 others like this.
    08-04-2016 07:44 AM
    I got hands on with an N7 yesterday while pre-ordering one, I have the Note Edge and love it, I have the S7 Edge and missed the s-pen and related functionality. The Note 7 gives me the best of both and a free 256gb card to boot
    What's missing?...I think i'll call it good thanks.

Now the waiting................
    08-04-2016 07:53 AM
    It's not what's missing but it's just disappointing to see the Note has lost its superiority. This has always been Samsung's true flagship.

On paper because let's be honest I doubt majority can really tell the difference, you expect it to be a beast. I'm one of them...

I wanted latest from Qualcomm, more RAM and even a slightly bigger Battery would've been enough to get me to upgrade.

Unless you really want the S-Pen there's no need to spend the money when you can save by going with the Edge.
    d-signer and scribe4food like this.
    08-04-2016 07:58 AM
    Things missing in NOTE 7

Everyone wants -
    Battery 4500 mAh
    Ram 6 GB
    C type with Usb 3.1

Everyone wants it...no one wants to pay the price for a note 7 specd at that.

Also the note 7 has usb 3.1

Things missing in NOTE 7-uploadfromtaptalk1470325135482.jpg
    jimd1050 and skatergirl like this.
    08-04-2016 10:39 AM
    Remember they upped the aluminum grade must have been expensive. Note 7 has nice new features and with android M and N optimized the 4 gigs of ram is over kill.

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android
    08-04-2016 11:33 AM
    You're going to get a bunch of Samsung apologists who will saying it's not missing a thing but they'll be the same ones lining up next year when the Note 8 has them lol.

I ordered the blue coral for my daughter.

It is a beast of a device without a doubt. I believe it is missing a bump up in processor (SD 821), a bump up in memory to 6 gb, and a bump up in battery to 4200 mAh. Not because it needs them just because in years past we've expected bumps up such as these (and they are readily available and not outrageous spec bumps) from Samsung's powerhouse Note line.

This year the Note is fabulous but not dominating.
    08-04-2016 12:03 PM
    You're going to get a bunch of Samsung apologists who will saying it's not missing a thing but they'll be the same ones lining up next year when the Note 8 has them lol.

It is a beast of a device without a doubt. I believe it is missing a bump up in processor (SD 821), a bump up in memory to 6 gb, and a bump up in battery to 4200 mAh. Not because it needs them just because in years past we've expected bumps up such as these (and they are readily available and not outrageous spec bumps) from Samsung's powerhouse Note line.

Do you think we will ever see a 4200 mAh battery in a Samsung, let along a 4000? With both the N5 and N7 there were 4000 battery rumors. Even Moto (yes owned by Lenovo now) is scaling down the size of its batteries and Moto has been the king of batteries.
    08-04-2016 12:30 PM
    An IR blaster would had been nice. I don't understand the need for a glass backing, because I use a case. A removable battery would had been nice.

Posted via the Android Central App
    seafoodlover88 likes this.
    08-04-2016 12:37 PM
    IR blaster needs to be put back on phones. I travel and many of the hotel remotes are broken or crap.
    mmsean, d-signer and gant77 like this.
    08-04-2016 12:41 PM
    Do you think we will ever see a 4200 mAh battery in a Samsung, let along a 4000? With both the N5 and N7 there were 4000 battery rumors. Even Moto (yes owned by Lenovo now) is scaling down the size of its batteries and Moto has been the king of batteries.
    Samsung a9 pro has 5000mah battery.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=it16sAtN
    skatergirl likes this.
    08-04-2016 01:01 PM

Samsung is moving away from that starting with the s6/note 5. So some note 8 users would most likely be disappointed that it is essentially a s8 edge with minor upgrades...and so on.

If you don't like Samsung's philosophy, might as well jump ship now, next year probably would be a similar setup.
    08-04-2016 01:04 PM
    Samsung a9 pro has 5000mah battery.

Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) | Galaxy A | Samsung Malaysia
    Did not know!
    08-04-2016 01:07 PM
    Did not know!
    It is also for a different target audience. I don't see it coming coming to the usa anytime soon
    08-04-2016 01:38 PM
    My S7 Active has a 4000 mAh battery.

Posted from my unlocked S7 Active on T-Mobile
    08-04-2016 02:34 PM
    Samsung is moving away from that starting with the s6/note 5. So some note 8 users would most likely be disappointed that it is essentially a s8 edge with minor upgrades...and so on.

If you don't like Samsung's philosophy, might as well jump ship now, next year probably would be a similar setup.
    Yes, I've noticed that. Seems the beastly device is the now the Active so that's where I've moved to (especially since I now do the note taking I used to do on Note devices, on my iPad Pro).

08-04-2016 02:39 PM
    Unless you really want the S-Pen there's no need to spend the money when you can save by going with the Edge
    Well, as for he pricing, the extra cost mostly applies to a small subset of the general public. The extra expense of buying "Phone A" over "Phone B" is often argued without context. For example, "... for people buying the phone outright" would be good context. A very small small percentage of folks do this, compared to folks who either use a payment plan, or a 2 year contact (if still available for some). For the monthly payments, The N7 might be $5 or $10 more per month than the S7 or S7E, or perhaps a bit more upfront on a 2-year contact (not sure).

I do read in the tech blogs (and here in the forums ) lots of "is the price worth it" discussions, which most of the time lack any reference to the fact that the argument mostly is about buying a phone full price - which most people outside of these forums and tech blogs almost never do.

Price/value comparisons are important, but should also be given context more then they are I think ..
    08-04-2016 02:55 PM
    Well, as for he pricing, the extra cost mostly applies to a small subset of the general public. The extra expense of buying phbone "a" over phone "B" is often argued without context. For example, "for people buying the phone outright" would be good context. A very small small percentage of folks do this compared to folks who either use a payment plan, or a 2 year contact (if still available for some). For the monthly payments, The N7 might be $5 or $10 more per month than the S7 or S7E, or perhaps a bit more upfront on a 2-year contact (not sure).

I do read in the tech blogs (and here in the forums ) lots of "is the price worth it" discussions, which most of the time lack any reference to the fact that the argument mostly is about buying a phone full price - which most people outside of these forums and tech blogs almost never do.

Price/value comparisons are important, but should also be given context more then they are I think ..
    For verizon the s7 edge and Note 7 were both $300 on contract.
    08-04-2016 03:03 PM
    Yes, I've noticed that. Seems the beastly device is the now the Active so that's where I've moved to (especially since I now do the note taking I used to do on Note devices, on my iPad Pro).

Glad that you found a device that works best for you!
    08-04-2016 03:04 PM
    While I was hoping for all those things, a CDMA Exynos would have sufficed.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-04-2016 03:43 PM
    I've seen the phone in the flesh and it's not missing a thing . Unless your one of those stuck in the mud note 4 user . 3500 amp battery is plenty for my needs it'll last all day just fine ,the edge screen is the best one yet hard to even tell it's a edge at all the whole phone just fits prefect in your hand

Posted using my note 5 are gs7 edge the beast
    I agree. I think the edge is just about perfect.
    08-04-2016 04:14 PM

SO TRUE
    08-05-2016 07:45 AM
    Things missing in NOTE 7

Everyone wants -
    Battery 4500 mAh
    Ram 6 GB
    C type with Usb 3.1

Nothing. It's what I want in a device this year.
    dsignori and Jona005 like this.
    08-05-2016 07:56 AM
    More like, "what's missing in this post? ", which is my ability to take this seriously. Great phone, bomb features. Don't like it? Don't buy it.
    08-05-2016 08:54 AM
33 12