What Note 7 Pre-Order Offer is the best deal?

komobu

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
For those of you pre-ordering the Note 7, what promo offer do you think is the best value, the Fit Watch, or the 256 EVO card?

I really like the Gear S2 Classic Watch. I plan on ordering the S3 Classic watch when it comes out next month for use with my new Note 7. Which ever promo I accept, I will be most likely selling it on eBay so I wont be as much out of pocket when I get my Gear S3.

So, do you think I should get the 256 card or the Fit?

For those of you who are pre-ordering the N7, What promo are you going to get and why?

DynoMikeR

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I've got an original gear S, and gear S2, not really wanting the Fit2. So I'm going with the 256gig Samsung sd card, for use in the N7.

gant77

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going through AT&T and I opted for the Gear S2 & the Galaxy Tab E for .99 I'd prefer the sd card though. I did find some class 10's online for around $10 which won't hurt the pocket to try out.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm going through AT&T and I opted for the Gear S2 & the Galaxy Tab E for .99 I'd prefer the sd card though. I did find some class 10's online for around $10 which won't hurt the pocket to try out.
I think I'm leaning this way too. Either AT&T or T-Mobile, with the watch as the freebie. And possibly getting the tablet if I go with AT&T.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Well, as someone in another thread pointed out, if I get the watch, I have to activate it, and pay per month....

Posted via the Android Central App

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Target is $899 plus the Fit or SD card, but you also get a $100 Target gift card. If you're a Red Card holder you should also get an extra 5% off. Not bad if you're planning to buy it out right.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I promised my wife that she could have the fit 2 when I order the phone ( I have the original gear and the gear S)

Gmoney600

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Target is $899 plus the Fit or SD card, but you also get a $100 Target gift card. If you're a Red Card holder you should also get an extra 5% off. Not bad if you're planning to buy it out right.

This is what I plan to do. 5% is a lot when for consider the phone is 900. It doesnt look like they have any At&t phones available for preorder yet though

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

I'm on AT&T, but I'm annoyed by the fact that both their "freebies" - the watch and the tablet - require 2-year data plans. No thank you. So I'll probably go with Best Buy. I was told, accurately I hope, that I'm not tied into AT&T's freebies. That I can choose the Fit2 or the micro-SD. Hopefully I can get the micro-SD. I already have the Gear S2.

zamboni08

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Banking on the upcoming new VR headset being a bonus gift in the next few months. If not, I'll just wait for price to tick down a bit.

MisterEd

May 16, 2010
Visit site

You only get the 5% off on the down payment not the full price (unless of course you pay in full) however if you PIF you don't get the $100 Target Gift Card. At least that's how it worked last week when I got my wife an iPhone 6S w/$150 gift card. "Financing" was required.

Edit: Also, I am unable to PREORDER at Target. They offer it online but they won't do it.

wheelerpr

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
BJ's Wholesale Wearhouse has a deal right now where any working smartphone gets you $250. The salesperson at their Verizon kiosk confirmed I will get that for my Droid Turbo. I never sold that phone and is been collecting dust. I then will sell my Note 5 on eBay. That deal goes through the end of the month.

bhop42

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I think that Target is definitely the best promotion hands down. Not only do you get the $100 gift card but you also get a guaranteed $200 trade in value on any working smartphone. I can't believe no one has posted this on their website. Sign up for the pre-order and they will send you an email stating this:

pre-order confirmation

Silver

good to know

• Free $100 Target Gift Card with activation of your pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy Note7
• Free Samsung GearFit2 or Samsung 256GB memory card fulfilled via SamsungPromotions.com
• Get money back on your old phone. When you purchase and activate your Note7 between 8/19 and 8/27, get a guaranteed $200 trade in value with any working smartphone Target electronics trade-in program. Details on applicable trade in devices available at https://targettrade-in.com
• Insure your phone against loss, theft, accidental damage, cracked screens and malfunction through our comprehensive protection programs.
• Target Mobile™ can activate all types of embedded devices from tablets to wearables. Visit us at your nearest store and ask for details.

komobu

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I think that Target is definitely the best promotion hands down. Not only do you get the $100 gift card but you also get a guaranteed $200 trade in value on any working smartphone. I can't believe no one has posted this on their website. Sign up for the pre-order and they will send you an email stating this:

pre-order confirmation

Silver

good to know

• Free $100 Target Gift Card with activation of your pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy Note7
• Free Samsung GearFit2 or Samsung 256GB memory card fulfilled via SamsungPromotions.com
• Get money back on your old phone. When you purchase and activate your Note7 between 8/19 and 8/27, get a guaranteed $200 trade in value with any working smartphone Target electronics trade-in program. Details on applicable trade in devices available at https://targettrade-in.com
• Insure your phone against loss, theft, accidental damage, cracked screens and malfunction through our comprehensive protection programs.
• Target Mobile™ can activate all types of embedded devices from tablets to wearables. Visit us at your nearest store and ask for details.

Do you have a link for the order?

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T, but I'm annoyed by the fact that both their "freebies" - the watch and the tablet - require 2-year data plans. No thank you. So I'll probably go with Best Buy. I was told, accurately I hope, that I'm not tied into AT&T's freebies. That I can choose the Fit2 or the micro-SD. Hopefully I can get the micro-SD. I already have the Gear S2.

Those are all separate offers. You could go into Best Buy and get the Free Fit2 or 256gb microSD AND free Gear s2 (with 2 year activation) AND .99 Tab E (with 2 year activation).

You do not have to accept the s2 and the Tab E though as those require 2 year contracts and extra amounts on your bill. Best Buy will give you your Fit2 or SD card in store though rather than mailing in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781