08-05-2016 01:43 PM
33 12
tools
    Yea, I know about those fees! When I lived in St. Louis and was a St. Louis Blues season ticket holder, the team would charge a "handling fee" when mailing your season tickets! Was $15 bucks I think.

I thought there was some settlement over fees or some other BS ticketbastard was charging.
    At least they were mailing them and that fee was to pay for someone's time...but doing it online? I'm doing all the work! Sure, you have server and infrastructure costs, but they really don't amount to that fee and they're probably getting it from the fee they charge the vendors for selling their tickets.
    08-05-2016 10:54 AM
    Correct, tmobile has implemented a $20 fee for in store purchases full retail. You can buy online or choose to do a finance contract or lease plan in stores to avoid the fee.
    I love T-Mobile but that's so disappointing. 20 bucks to BUY a product? Stupid.
    08-05-2016 11:00 AM
    It is basically an "Activation Fee" that other carriers charged. They just named it different but it is the same thing.
    08-05-2016 11:23 AM
    You can always do it online and not have the fee. Unfortunately that's a practice that a lot of business are doing nowadays But if the sales rep is willing and you're convincing enough, most times they can either offer a bill credit or remove the fee.
    08-05-2016 12:16 PM
    You can always do it online and not have the fee. Unfortunately that's a practice that a lot of business are doing nowadays But if the sales rep is willing and you're convincing enough, most times they can either offer a bill credit or remove the fee.
    Except that some of us, for whatever reason, are forced to upgrade in a store or over the phone. Credit was not the issue.
    08-05-2016 12:21 PM
    Except that some of us, for whatever reason, are forced to upgrade in a store or over the phone. Credit was not the issue.
    http://i.imgur.com/UtftNXf.png
    Those orders are the ones that they can easily remove the fee for if you ask nicely. I got it removed for my boyfriend (who's not on JOD) and mine wasn't charged because it was JOD.
    08-05-2016 12:45 PM
    Those orders are the ones that they can easily remove the fee for if you ask nicely. I got it removed for my boyfriend (who's not on JOD) and mine wasn't charged because it was JOD.
    I tried after several civil DMs to their Twitter account, but they wouldn't budge. It wasn't until I emailed Legere and someone from the executive office got in touch.
    08-05-2016 12:53 PM
    I tried after several civil DMs to their Twitter account, but they wouldn't budge. It wasn't until I emailed Legere and someone from the executive office got in touch.
    And here I am, just saying 'please' when I could have gone all the way up the chain :P (But hey, whatever it takes to get rid of the fee, right? )
    08-05-2016 01:43 PM
33 12