Screen size compared to S7 Edge?

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
For you that have seen n7 in person, how did size of screen compare to s7 edge?
I know n7 is bigger on paper, but just wondering how much the edge effects size.

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
To me not much. Holding the phone feels like holding a note5, the edge is far less noticeable than that of the s7 edge. Its like looking at the note5 screen with no bezel..

I would call it an improvement over the s7edge screen, but that is certainly a matter if opinion.

The phone itself is still more squared on the corners to me, like a note phone. I like the way it feels in the hand better than my s7edge.

Hope that helps lol

Posted via the Android Central App

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
To me it actually made the screen smaller (at least narrower to previous flat screen Notes). I'd suggest if you can to go check one out for yourself to see if you like it or not. :)

Yeah. Trying to find one on display, in my small town.
Lol

on Samsung Galaxy s5

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I have an s7 edge and just went into best buy to check out the note 7 cause my bf is gonna get it . It's not that much bigger tall wize but it's wider when holding it with one hand. They are both the same thinness (imo). That was without cases on both. It's smaller than the note 5, slightly larger than the 7edge. If you're a guy it's a perfect size. Still too big to be held comfortably in my hands but MUCH better than the note 5.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I have an s7 edge and just went into best buy to check out the note 7 cause my bf is gonna get it . It's not that much bigger tall wize but it's wider when holding it with one hand. They are both the same thinness (imo). That was without cases on both. It's smaller than the note 5, slightly larger than the 7edge. If you're a guy it's a perfect size. Still too big to be held comfortably in my hands but MUCH better than the note 5.

Thanks, since I am now using galaxy s5, should be a little bigger. Lol.

on Samsung Galaxy s5

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I went to Best buy and checked out the note7 and I was very impressed!
Much better than the Note 5!.

Posted via the Android Central App

alex217c

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
To me it actually made the screen smaller (at least narrower to previous flat screen Notes). I'd suggest if you can to go check one out for yourself to see if you like it or not. :) I can definitely now see why many feel it's basically a S7 Edge with a S-Pen (not much actual difference in screen size).

when you say narrower, you mean because of the curved edges? does it bother you at all? specifically while watching videos? I have note 5 and there's dust inside the camera so the pictures come out very 'foggy', and home button is peeling off to the point it doesn't feel like a premium device anymore. Thinking of upgrading it to the note 7 since its dust resistance. I don't know if home button still peels off though.

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
A couple year ago a friend got a Note 5 and at the time I said to myself, self thats a big darn phone! A few weeks ago I saw the Note 7 and said thats not so big and I ordered it! Times have changed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance