Samsung 256gb micro sd card

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered my Note 7 from Samsung and I just received notice that my 256gb card has shipped and is arriving today. Thought for a minute it was the phone but it is just the card. Didn't think that was coming this soon.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered my Note 7 from Samsung and I just received notice that my 256gb card has shipped and is arriving today. Thought for a minute it was the phone but it is just the card. Didn't think that was coming this soon.

How you do that? :D

At Tmobile, they told me I would have to wait until I get the Note 7 first, then contact Samsung, with IME and other phone info, and from that point, it would take about 12 weeks to get the card.

Would you KINDLY inform me of how you QUICKLY got your 256 gb promotion card that fast.. Thanks in advance..

BTW, I am in the USA..

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
How you do that? :D

At Tmobile, they told me I would have to wait until I get the Note 7 first, then contact Samsung, with IME and other phone info, and from that point, it would take about 12 weeks to get the card.

Would you KINDLY inform me of how you QUICKLY got your 256 gb promotion card that fast.. Thanks in advance..

BTW, I am in the USA..

Because he ordered through Samsung. I did too, but got a notice that my shipment is delayed (SD Card) due to backorder.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Because he ordered through Samsung. I did too, but got a notice that my shipment is delayed (SD Card) due to backorder.

Thanks for the response. But, I am assuming when you both say you ordered through Samsung, you are really saying you ordered your Note 7 through Samsung??

To put it plainer, I am ordered my Note 7 through Tmobile. I can't get on the bandwagon, or can I?

thanks again..

Alabamagirl18

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Ordered my phone through tmoible tried to order the 256gb card but would not let me order without the ime number so im assuming since you ordered through samsung you can get whatever you chose shipped out without the ime number?

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Only thing some may not like is that they charge your card full price for the phone while you wait a couple of weeks to get it. I did get the SD card already.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Nice for those that already have the card or on its way. I have to wait till the 19th to get mine since I'll be trading in my Note 5 back to AT&T onm their next program pick the 7 up in store that day. Then I can order the sd card on their site. Which will probably take weeks to get.

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I tried to sign up for the promo as well but for the fit 2. I pre ordered from sprint and of course it asked for the imei number which i won't have until i get the phone. I was a little miffed by that but whatever.

chuco35

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Nice for those that already have the card or on its way. I have to wait till the 19th to get mine since I'll be trading in my Note 5 back to AT&T onm their next program pick the 7 up in store that day. Then I can order the sd card on their site. Which will probably take weeks to get.

I don't expect that I will need as much storage as found on the free sd card. Will it help my N7's performance by simply having the card onboard, even if it is mostly empty?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't expect that I will need as much storage as found on the free sd card. Will it help my N7's performance by simply having the card onboard, even if it is mostly empty?

Posted via the Android Central App
No, it won't help your performance. The storage space is nice if you need it. I'll most likely sell the card, provided the price doesn't tank to much before I get it. Recoup a little money. I already have a Samsung 128gb Pro+, so I'm not hurting for storage or a faster card.