Ask questions, I have temporary access to a Note7

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I should have put all these in 1 post, but they are coming to me 1 at a time :)

With the new "Glance" feature on the S-Pen. Does the Windowed app display video (i.e. if you choose to use Glance for YouTube or Twitch?
Tested with YouTube and video stops

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
b0f731ab9292e844cda9678747c936d5.jpg

Trying to share a pic of blue coral that shows the edge with it. In direct light though it looks like silver

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Based on your short time with it, do you want one, or had you already made up your mind ?

Posted via the Android Central App

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Based on your short time with it, do you want one, or had you already made up your mind ?

Posted via the Android Central App
I don't want one. I'm actually about to get rid of my s7 edge for much the same reason as to why I don't want the note7. For those that want one though its nice.

HighTechToid

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Is it in an S7 Edge case made to look like an upgrade? I'm skeptical that Samsung is pulling one over us.
It's an s7 edge with an s pen. That's how I feel. The edge screen is better than s7 edge though because it's less pronounced. Easier to type and hold and the screen doesn't look as distorted near the sides. Software changes are nice - if not a little confusing at first. But I imagine the s7 series will get this in a future update.

Its not different enough over an s7 to justify the upgrade unless you really care about the pen or some of the software tweaks. Same performance. In some instances the note7 feels slower to me because it looks like they increased animation speeds (you see the animation longer) to make it appear to look smoother. But in reality it actually makes it feel somewhat slower as a result.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz