Ask questions, I have temporary access to a Note7

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I also answered this earlier but the speaker seems to be the same as the s7. So to me its average. Not louder than devices with better speaker setups and a bit muted.

Thanks. I have never heard the speaker on the s7, I'll check one out next time I'm around one.

Posted via the Android Central App

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Mostly I'm not a fan of touchwiz. While it's way better than it use to be I'm picky about performance and I notice slight jitters here and there and the often app launch delay. Became even more noticeable when I pulled out my ancient M9 (yup) and even that loads and launches apps faster and stays more consistent in performance. My s7 edge started to slow down after the first month of use and I'm just over it.
Wow that's not good. I was hoping the grace ux would be some improvement. That's the whole reason I didn't keep the edge.

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Can you please find out if the HDMI from the note 4 will still work or do they have a new one? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Mostly I'm not a fan of touchwiz. While it's way better than it use to be I'm picky about performance and I notice slight jitters here and there and the often app launch delay. Became even more noticeable when I pulled out my ancient M9 (yup) and even that loads and launches apps faster and stays more consistent in performance. My s7 edge started to slow down after the first month of use and I'm just over it.

I've never had a Samsung or used Touchwiz. Can't you just use a different launcher? I've been using Nova for years on my Droids.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
. In some instances the note7 feels slower to me because it looks like they increased animation speeds (you see the animation longer) to make it appear to look smoother. But in reality it actually makes it feel somewhat slower as a result.

Can you switch it into developer mode, and turn the animation feature off (and see if things appear faster afterward)?

Oh, great :-\ You're making me wonder if I made a bad decision choosing to move from my HTC One m8 to this Samsung Note 7. I already knew I'd be loosing sound quality compared to my m8.