Why Pre-Order???

joe.kent

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Just a question, why would one pre-order their Note 7, when it won't ship until 1 day before it reaches the stores? Don't you have better chances at getting your hands on the device by going into a store? I guess the only positive option about Pre-Order is that you can be certain to get the color you want... Just my .02

bobcat56

May 31, 2012
Visit site
To save a trip to the store, gifts r only while supplies last, n also because of the slight chance the phones ship out earlier as they have in the past tmobile is usually first with that but I'm on Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
To save a trip to the store, gifts r only while supplies last, n also because of the slight chance the phones ship out earlier as they have in the past tmobile is usually first with that but I'm on Verizon.

Posted via the Android Central App

This.

Also...FREE STUFF! Like that's ever a bad thing.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Just a question, why would one pre-order their Note 7, when it won't ship until 1 day before it reaches the stores? Don't you have better chances at getting your hands on the device by going into a store? I guess the only positive option about Pre-Order is that you can be certain to get the color you want... Just my .02

Because many get their phones 5-7 days before street release.

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Last couple of phones I preordered from T-Mobile showed up about a week before the release date. I'm expecting T-Mobile to start shipping around August 12th.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Skip talking to the clueless reps who are pushy for commissions, push unnecessary accessories, services etc.

Also, we always get the phones way early with preorder especially with T-Mobile.

Online is the best way !!!

dkp

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Skip talking to the clueless reps who are pushy for commissions, push unnecessary accessories, services etc.

Also, we always get the phones way early with preorder especially with T-Mobile.

Online is the best way !!!
This exactly. Big waste of time if you go into the store.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I've previously had done 3 ATT preorders and none delivered early but delivered the day of release.

I'll be going into 1 of 5 local ATT stores near me on August 19th to get my Note 7.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
This is the first time I have preordered I sure hope that the phone gets here early I ordered with T-Mobile

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I've previously had done 3 ATT preorders and none delivered early but delivered the day of release.

I'll be going into 1 of 5 local ATT stores near me on August 19th to get my Note 7.

Na. Just pre order.

Pn9QCN.gif

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I only have one tmobile store in my area which is about 12 miles from me. Otherwise the next closest one is almost 30 miles from me. yet my area has tons of verizon and Sprint places. The tmobile store near me is always busy because it's the only one in the county. If I lived up in St. Louis still I'd just go to a Tmobile store since I had three within 3 miles of my house so they're never very busy.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Ohhhh geezzzz ....... do not , not tempt meeee !!!

I'm a very weak person and am gonna try my best to be patient , remain strong and wait until the 19th !!

Not for nothing if I preorder I'll get the phone about 3ish in the afternoon because thats when FedEx delivers in my area. This versus strolling into ATT at Noon hhmmmmmm ????

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I have to work that day and won't get off until 5pm, I want the black one and there is no way to know how many my local T-Mobile store will have available the first day. With pre-ordering I'm having it shipped to my work (UPS usually comes by at 12pm) so I can play with it all day... as long as the boss isn't looking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood