08-09-2016 10:16 PM
67 123
tools
    Olay , okay ........ while everyone's playing with their new Notes I'll simply be at home reading your excited posts and biting my lip

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b12561391c.gif
    And if you had the Note 7, you could make that GIF with you in it.
    DasWindows and bgbagz like this.
    08-05-2016 10:38 PM
    And if you had the Note 7, you could make that GIF with you in it.
    Truuuust me ........ I plan on making my fair share of gifs with the Note though I wont be sharing them here ahem ahem !!!
    08-05-2016 10:47 PM
    Truuuust me ........ I plan on making my fair share of gifs with the Note though I wont be sharing them here ahem ahem !!!
    Ha-ha
    08-05-2016 10:49 PM
    08-05-2016 11:55 PM
    I preorder because I don't like the Verizon reps opening my new phone and peeling off stuff and setting up what they think I need set up... The wife's S7 edge showed up 3 days before release and we was able to be early in the que for the gear S2 gift. That S2 promo was a nightmare for a lot of people that waited until release...
    Premium1 and stronggeek like this.
    08-06-2016 05:54 AM
    I can understand the reasons for pre order, i don't knock anyone who does.

I don't, because when i get the phone at the store they let me look at it to make sure i dont see scratches or marks. I like doing the set up in store, signing into google account and such so if there is a problem i can have it taken care of right then.

I must be one of the few people who actually likes dealing with the people at my Verizon store lol. Never been hassled, and they always treat me good. I have never once felt rushed.

So the pre order route is good for some, but i like being able to hold the exact phone i am about to purchase before i lay my money down.

Posted via the Android Central App
    nonie likes this.
    08-06-2016 06:16 AM
    Just a question, why would one pre-order their Note 7, when it won't ship until 1 day before it reaches the stores? Don't you have better chances at getting your hands on the device by going into a store? I guess the only positive option about Pre-Order is that you can be certain to get the color you want... Just my .02
    Most don't want to go in store and be hassled. That being said, I have never had issue getting an android device day one, so preorder to me is kind of pointless. Now with iPhones that is a different story.
    nonie likes this.
    08-06-2016 08:28 AM
    They want a free SD card?
    08-06-2016 08:32 AM
    My experience with pre ordering and it's usually with Sprint I also have AT&T I usually get my phone 3 to 4 days prior to Launch let me go though de emails and give a more accurate time

08-06-2016 10:04 AM
    I'm not pre ordering only because I'm unsure whether to get silver or black. Need to eyeball each in person. 😀

nonie likes this.
    08-06-2016 11:13 AM
    I got my last phone by going into the T-Mobile store.... An hour after I got in line, they finally got to me..... to START setting up the phone, which took another half hour.

08-06-2016 12:04 PM
    I got my last phone by going into the T-Mobile store.... An hour after I got in line, they finally got to me..... to START setting up the phone, which took another half hour.

Yea, I hate that. It always takes a long time down here because I only have one Tmobile store which is in the mall. 30 miles to my south there are a bunch of Tmobile stores and 30 miles to my north too. When I lived in St. Louis I had THREE tmobile stores within 3 miles of me. Including two under a mile from me. Never a long wait in those stores up there. Yet verizon has stores everywhere in my area.
    08-06-2016 12:17 PM
    I enjoy opening a delivered box untouched only by moi haaaaa ...... then setting it up for the next few hours.

Though going into the store wouldnt bother me ..... even if it takes awhile. The guys at the store I go to are pretty cute sooo I"ll have no complaints here
    amyf27 and Marcjcd like this.
    08-06-2016 12:31 PM
    I did it so I made sure to get the Blue Coral and because I also wanted the Gear S2 - been so used to wearing my Apple Watch I wanted to be sure I was able to get the deal and I actually walked out of my local store with the Watch the day I preordered
    08-06-2016 12:49 PM
    Time flies-
    I'm concerned about other things not preordering.
    I'm leaving Att and heading into T MOBILE and I just don't want to activate anything until it arrives- does my time start then or later but at least we have 20 days correct? It's not 20
    Days till the note 7 arrives- it's allready almost
    The 8th lol
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-06-2016 12:52 PM
    I'm going to the store w my box that's coming today w my temporary phone sending temp phone back!
    I don't know what to do I should head to carrier site
    08-06-2016 12:54 PM
    lol same here. i have had no issues with the rep's at my local store. when i stood in line 2 years ago for my iPhone plus they just gave me the phone in the box, they did not open it at all.
    08-06-2016 05:15 PM
    I pre-ordered just hoping to get it early. When I buy in store I usually ask them not to open the box, so I can be the one to pop my phones cherry.
    08-06-2016 05:20 PM

That would make me nuts. I look forward to getting mine in the mail, not only because it's like getting a present lol, but because I open it and I set it up without waiting for the reps etc gibberish they do
    Jona005 likes this.
    08-06-2016 06:14 PM
    I'm going to the store w my box that's coming today w my temporary phone sending temp phone back!
    I don't know what to do I should head to carrier site
    Dumb question, but what carrier are you with that you get temp phones?
    08-06-2016 06:16 PM

Will look better on HDR screen.
    08-06-2016 07:13 PM
    What color is the most popular.. I have the S7 edge titanium so for the Note 7 I went with black onyx

08-07-2016 07:46 AM
    Just a question, why would one pre-order their Note 7, when it won't ship until 1 day before it reaches the stores? Don't you have better chances at getting your hands on the device by going into a store? I guess the only positive option about Pre-Order is that you can be certain to get the color you want... Just my .02
    Depends on your carrier and store. With my Note 5 I wanted a white 64 gb. We have several TMO stores here. I called the day before to see which one had a white 64 gb. I showed up there at 8:45 and I was their first customer that day.

It depends on your area and store completely.
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-07-2016 08:05 AM
    You are a trip lol

08-07-2016 08:20 AM
    Save a trip to the store?
    To save a trip to the store, gifts r only while supplies last, n also because of the slight chance the phones ship out earlier as they have in the past tmobile is usually first with that but I'm on Verizon.

I don't do crowd most of the time and I am internet person so this saves me a lot of time BUT as far as the trade in, I have to suck it all up to go to the store as suppose to doing it online!
    08-07-2016 09:32 PM
67 123