I use my S-pen regularly for electronic signatures and taking notes, Highlighting reports and making corrections.
    What do you use the S-pen for if you use it at all?

Below is an article that gives you other things you can do with the s-pen.

What can I do with the Note 7's S Pen? Lots of cool things, check them out here!
    skatergirl and gogoplata1980 like this.
    08-05-2016 05:35 PM
    I love the s pen. Was a huge pen user on the Treo's I once used. Use the pen all the time on my iPad Pro too.

It's a great tool and adds great functionality. If you haven't owned a note before, don't write it off! I think if you give it a chance you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    nonie likes this.
    08-05-2016 05:42 PM
    I love the s pen. Was a huge pen user on the Treo's I once used. Use the pen all the time on my iPad Pro too.

It's a great tool and adds great functionality. If you haven't owned a note before, don't write it off! I think if you give it a chance you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Never owned a Note before and it's the thing I am looking most forward to.
    08-05-2016 05:44 PM
    Never owned a Note before and it's the thing I am looking most forward to.
    I read a lot that people say they used it for a week and then stopped using it and forget all about it. It does take some time to adjust but once you start utilizing it, it makes the note that much better of a device.
    rsmin likes this.
    08-05-2016 05:46 PM
    I read a lot that people say they used it for a week and then stopped using it and forget all about it. It does take some time to adjust but once you start utilizing it, it makes the note that much better of a device.
    If I don't find it as useful as I hope to, I'll probably end up jumping to another phone. But I'm looking to be more productive with my phone and move further away from how much I need to be in front of my PC. Hoping this is that device. We will see soon enough.
    08-05-2016 05:56 PM
    If I don't find it as useful as I hope to, I'll probably end up jumping to another phone.
    I am curious as to why. What would make the Note 7 (without S-pen usage) less desirable than other phones?
    JHAggrey likes this.
    08-05-2016 07:34 PM
    I am curious as to why. What would make the Note 7 (without S-pen usage) less desirable than other phones?
    Cost. If I decided that the s pen wasn't going to work for me, or not as productive as I'm hoping, I'd probably Jump to the V20, provided it's as good as my V10 with upgraded specs. If they price the V20 at $599 like the V10, it will be $240 cheaper than the Note 7, with presumably very similar specs (without the pen).

I like everything I have seen in person and the videos i have seen online. I'm sure I'll like the Note 7 but it's nice to know I have an easy out if I choose.

And, since I ordered online, I have 14 days to turn in my V10 to the T-Mobile store on Jump on Demand. So, I have some time to see how the Note 7 works for me. If I keep the Note past 14 days, I won't consider jumping again until I get my 256gb card, which I'd probably sell to recoup my cost of having the Note 7.
    08-05-2016 07:47 PM

Funny you mentioned TREO. I just realized I hadn't changed my Avatar since this was TREO CENTRAL .
    08-05-2016 07:50 PM
    Cost. If I decided that the s pen wasn't going to work for me, or not as productive as I'm hoping, I'd probably Jump to the V20, provided it's as good as my V10 with upgraded specs. If they price the V20 at $599 like the V10, it will be $240 cheaper than the Note 7, with presumably very similar specs (without the pen).

I like everything I have seen in person and the videos i have seen online. I'm sure I'll like the Note 7 but it's nice to know I have an easy out if I choose.

And, since I ordered online, I have 14 days to turn in my V10 to the T-Mobile store on Jump on Demand. So, I have some time to see how the Note 7 works for me. If I keep the Note past 14 days, I won't consider jumping again until I get my 256gb card, which I'd probably sell to recoup my cost of having the Note 7.
    So you are buying outright then I guess. For folks using payment plans with carriers or on contracts, the pricing differences would be negligible I would think...
    08-05-2016 10:19 PM
    So you are buying outright then I guess. For folks using payment plans with carriers or on contracts, the pricing differences would be negligible I would think...
    No, I'm on T-Mobile with Jump on Demand.
    08-05-2016 10:35 PM