08-22-2016 07:22 PM
217 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Oh, dont they email us too?

According to the store I shop at they ONLY SEND AN EMAIL **IF** there is one in for you and NO EMAIL if there is no phone for you. That means (according to the sales-kiddie in the dept) you can sit home all day waiting for an email and never get one. She also said they will check them in early AM Friday (but uhhhh, they don't open until 11AM). If I hear nothing by noon I'll just go to Sam's where I preordered as well as they SEEM a bit more organized. I lose the $200 trade buy gain an extra $50 on the GC and an extra $20 on the waived activation so it's not really THAT awful.
    08-18-2016 02:42 PM
    Agree we just need to be patient and wait for the email, then rush to Target to get the Note 7.
    You are forgetting that you also get a $100 Target gift card for pre-ordering the Note 7. So that's up to $300 in savings missed out. $100 pre order
    GC and up to $200 on trade in
    08-18-2016 04:26 PM
    My local target is clueless as well. They claim they don't have any phones in and don't know when they are getting them. Super annoying. Makes me want to bag it. That and I have little confidence they will actually give me the 200 credit. Making it worse my best buy is showing shiny blue coral in stock for 10 am pickup.
    08-18-2016 07:21 PM
    My Sam's club pre-order got delayed already. At least they sent an email and a $50 extra GC for the inconvenience although I'd prefer my Target order comes through.
    boufa likes this.
    08-18-2016 08:17 PM
    Is anyone just going to go into Target when they open this morning and see what the story is? My store opens at 8 am. I live 5 min away so I have nothing to lose. Can't hurt to try.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-19-2016 04:10 AM
    Is anyone just going to go into Target when they open this morning and see what the story is? My store opens at 8 am. I live 5 min away so I have nothing to lose. Can't hurt to try.

Posted via the Android Central App
    You should do it and update us! Unfortunately my target is not as close and doesn't open until 9, and I have to be at work at 830
    08-19-2016 06:37 AM
    You should do it and update us! Unfortunately my target is not as close and doesn't open until 9, and I have to be at work at 830
    Ditto
    08-19-2016 06:56 AM
    Has anyone that hasn't pre-ordered been to target yet?
    08-19-2016 09:56 AM
    Someone posted this on reddit yesterday:

"I called a local Target and they said they will have Note 7s available to purchase tomorrow at 11am so I'm not too concerned I guess."
    https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyNote7...ived_an_email/

I'm gonna stop out at one on my lunch break (in about an hour) and hope for the best
    08-19-2016 09:59 AM
    Target mobile opens at 11am in most places. I don't expect to hear much until noon ish when the get in settled, and go through their stuff.

I am hoping for the best, but it feels a little like buying for a guy out of the back of a truck in an alley. I absolutely love target, but the phone business doesn't seem to be living up to the standards that target normally lives up to.
    FrankNBrew likes this.
    08-19-2016 10:05 AM
    I went to my target at 10 when they open mobile. Shocker - they didn't have any phones. They didn't know if they were getting them or not. wasted an hour of my life. Then I went to best buy for my "back up" preorder and they also did not have any phones other than silver which doesn't work for me. For $900, I'm getting the one I want.
    FrankNBrew likes this.
    08-19-2016 10:07 AM
    I don't mind waiting a few days to get the gift cards, $300 is nothing to sneeze at. But the Gear Fit 2 deal only lasts for so long, so they better be quick getting them.
    08-19-2016 10:20 AM
    My Target preorder store said (and I quote): "Don't call us, we'll call you." And also insinuated I shouldn't hold my breath.
    08-19-2016 10:22 AM
    Target mobile opens at 11am in most places. I don't expect to hear much until noon ish when the get in settled, and go through their stuff.

I am hoping for the best, but it feels a little like buying for a guy out of the back of a truck in an alley. I absolutely love target, but the phone business doesn't seem to be living up to the standards that target normally lives up to.
    The problem here is "Target Mobile" (other than paying rental for square footage in their stores) has no connection with Target. They are strictly a private independent company leasing space in stores. They were wholly owned by Radio Shack but not sure who owns them now that Radio Shack pretty much has gone OOB.
    08-19-2016 10:28 AM
    I came in the thread expecting exciting news and factual information about the Target offer. Smh this launch hasnt been great for the Note unless you pre-ordered from a carrier.
    08-19-2016 10:48 AM
    They didn't have them and didn't know when they were getting them. He did say, however, that they "should" have had them today, so at least they are expecting them. I have a second pre-order reservation another local Target, but I'm not going to bother going there.
    08-19-2016 10:55 AM
    I got an email from Target saying my phones are ready, but the cell phone guy isn't in until 11am (Arizona) so not sure if it's actually there.

Hi XXXXX.

It's time to start enjoying your new Samsung Galaxy Note7 and to pick up your pre-order offer bundle- a $100 Target Gift Card and a Free Samsung GearFit2 or 256GB Memory Card (free item fulfilled via SamsungPromotions.com). Please call and schedule a pickup and activation appointment with a Target Mobile� representative as soon as possible. Your store�s contact number is listed below.

If you ordered more than one phone and only one is listed in this email, your second phone may be available for pickup at a different time. You will receive another email when your second phone is ready.

Because of high demand, if your phone is not picked up within 48 hours of this email, we may need to contact other guests with reservations.

Head to the Electronics Department when you come in for pickup, Your Target Mobile rep will be wearing a black shirt. During your appointment, your rep will help you set up your new phone, select accessories, find a protection program and offer trade-in assistance as needed. When you purchase and activate your Galaxy Note7 between 8/19 and 8/27, get a guaranteed $200 trade in value with any working smartphone. Details on applicable trade in devices available at https://targettrade-in.com.

Please note, Target Mobile hours may vary from store hours. Call your store for details. Feel free to contact your Target Mobile rep with any questions regarding your purchase. (If you purchased a phone elsewhere and no longer require a reservation appointment, no further action is needed.)

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Regards,
    Your Target Mobile Guest Service Team

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Silver Titanium
    Qty: 1
    08-19-2016 11:17 AM
    My guess is they are receiving stock today just like everyone else. Hopefully we can pick up our phones tomorrow. Oh well - waited this long, what's another day. Especially when I am getting $100 + $200 trade + 256 card.
    08-19-2016 11:29 AM
    Don't know about the card or watch. I have a feeling by the time target gets me my phone the promotion will have sold out
    08-19-2016 11:43 AM
    Has anyone noticed that the additional $200 offer no longer shows on Target's website. Was this offer only applicable to pre-orders?
    08-19-2016 11:45 AM
    Don't know about the card or watch. I have a feeling by the time target gets me my phone the promotion will have sold out
    Well the good thing about target is that they are just like bestbuy when it comes to the free gift promotion. They usually fufill the order in store which means you don't have to wait the usual 6+ weeks.
    08-19-2016 11:47 AM
    Haven't heard anything from the target I pre-ordered at but called other targets around me. Got a lot of sass but the 4th one I called was nice and said yes they had them, and I asked them to hold one for me and he said he would and took my name. So start calling your targets and hope for a decent human working one of them
    08-19-2016 12:33 PM
    I just got an email from Target saying my pre-order is ready for pickup. I probably can get by there until later today.
    Gsxr151 likes this.
    08-19-2016 12:36 PM
    They didn't have them and didn't know when they were getting them. He did say, however, that they "should" have had them today, so at least they are expecting them. I have a second pre-order reservation another local Target, but I'm not going to bother going there.
    Just got my email from the other Target!
    Gsxr151 likes this.
    08-19-2016 12:37 PM
    LOL, so we know this is legit at least!
    08-19-2016 12:42 PM
217 ... 45678 ...