Target preorder : Get $100 gift card plus $200 gift card for smartphone trade in (specific models)

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
They didn't have them and didn't know when they were getting them. He did say, however, that they "should" have had them today, so at least they are expecting them. I have a second pre-order reservation another local Target, but I'm not going to bother going there.

jamesaru

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I got an email from Target saying my phones are ready, but the cell phone guy isn't in until 11am (Arizona) so not sure if it's actually there.

Hi XXXXX.

It's time to start enjoying your new Samsung Galaxy Note7 and to pick up your pre-order offer bundle- a $100 Target Gift Card and a Free Samsung GearFit2 or 256GB Memory Card (free item fulfilled via SamsungPromotions.com). Please call and schedule a pickup and activation appointment with a Target Mobile� representative as soon as possible. Your store�s contact number is listed below.

If you ordered more than one phone and only one is listed in this email, your second phone may be available for pickup at a different time. You will receive another email when your second phone is ready.

Because of high demand, if your phone is not picked up within 48 hours of this email, we may need to contact other guests with reservations.

Head to the Electronics Department when you come in for pickup, Your Target Mobile rep will be wearing a black shirt. During your appointment, your rep will help you set up your new phone, select accessories, find a protection program and offer trade-in assistance as needed. When you purchase and activate your Galaxy Note7 between 8/19 and 8/27, get a guaranteed $200 trade in value with any working smartphone. Details on applicable trade in devices available at https://targettrade-in.com.

Please note, Target Mobile hours may vary from store hours. Call your store for details. Feel free to contact your Target Mobile rep with any questions regarding your purchase. (If you purchased a phone elsewhere and no longer require a reservation appointment, no further action is needed.)

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Regards,
Your Target Mobile Guest Service Team

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Silver Titanium
Qty: 1

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
My guess is they are receiving stock today just like everyone else. Hopefully we can pick up our phones tomorrow. Oh well - waited this long, what's another day. Especially when I am getting $100 + $200 trade + 256 card.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Don't know about the card or watch. I have a feeling by the time target gets me my phone the promotion will have sold out
Well the good thing about target is that they are just like bestbuy when it comes to the free gift promotion. They usually fufill the order in store which means you don't have to wait the usual 6+ weeks.

Burtonpopo

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Haven't heard anything from the target I pre-ordered at but called other targets around me. Got a lot of sass but the 4th one I called was nice and said yes they had them, and I asked them to hold one for me and he said he would and took my name. So start calling your targets and hope for a decent human working one of them

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
They didn't have them and didn't know when they were getting them. He did say, however, that they "should" have had them today, so at least they are expecting them. I have a second pre-order reservation another local Target, but I'm not going to bother going there.

Just got my email from the other Target!

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Update. Taget called and emailed. Pickup my phone a got $300 in gift cards. Took all over 30 minutes. Only snafu is the $200 trade in credit could not be used to reduce the price of the phone on ATT next. It's fine. We spend like $500 a month at target anyway. Really smooth. They actually had the phone this am but didn't know where it was.

jamesaru

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Update. Taget called and emailed. Pickup my phone a got $300 in gift cards. Took all over 30 minutes. Only snafu is the $200 trade in credit could not be used to reduce the price of the phone on ATT next. It's fine. We spend like $500 a month at target anyway. Really smooth. They actually had the phone this am but didn't know where it was.

For the phone exchange do you just hand it over to them at the time? Thanks.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Yes, it was a piece of cake. I paid $75 at a hawk shop for an LG G2 Sprint. No questions asked at Target. $125 net to me.

Pippinsky

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
So every time I called the target mobile where I preordered the call was disconnected. I call target national who got the local target mobile rep on the phone, who told me they got two sprint phones and five att phones total, inclusive of preorders.
My thing is why sell a preorder and then not have the stock. It's b s.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Talked to my target, they only got 1 silver ATT model in. He said they had no idea when the others will be shipped as they showed as back ordered. Thanks AT&T! Maybe if you didn't have to use your garbage packaging, you'd be able to ship on time!

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to take advantage of the 200 dollar GC by doing a 2 year contract extension over device payments with Verizon? Trying to see which option would be better for me.

race4life

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
My Target just called me and told me that Samsung had a shipping issue and no phones showed up today. Told me that they expect them to show up tomorrow.