If you're on the fence, try one out at Best Buy

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
While I'm not getting a Note 7 because I have an S7 Edge and a Nexus 6P, being a gadget nut, I'm always eager to try these devices out. I was at my local Best Buy yesterday and they had several Note 7s in stock. I played around a bit with one, and it is sublime to say the least. The curves are much tighter than on the S7 Edge, and it's one of the most comfortable, and well balanced phones I've ever held, if not the most comfortable and just exudes quality.

The new S-Pen is a huge deal compared them the old one. It's so much easier to write neatly with it because of the thin tip, and the pressure points make a big difference.

Somehow it feels nicer than the S7 Edge in almost every way.

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
It feels much nicer than the s7 edge. Actually it feels near perfect in hand. It makes the s7 edge feel like how bad the s6 edge felt.

Last edited:

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
It feels much nice than the s7 edge. Actually it feels near perfect in hand. It makes the s7 edge feel like how bad the s6 edge felt.

I completely agree. I was thinking to myself as I held it that if I got one, it would be the perfect size, balance, etc. Until I out a cover on it. It's almost a sin to put a cover on it. But given how much it costs...

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Played with one today at Best Buy. It's soooo nice. Feels good in hand. Easier to hold than the S7 edge. The actual physical edge is less noticeable and feels more refined and natural.

jackwins

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I checked it out last night at best buy and it's beautiful. The edge is how it should be, the s-pen software is dope and the feeling in the hand is perfect. I can't wait to pick mine up.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Not on the fence at all, but I went to BB today and held one. OMG it feels fantastic! Nothing like the S7E at all. And the Black in person is even better.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Not on the fence at all, but I went to BB today and held one. OMG it feels fantastic! Nothing like the S7E at all. And the Black in person is even better.

I agree as I went to Best buy today to check it out. The phone looks fantastic and I love what they did with the edges as your right it's nothing like the S7 Edge. The screen size does look a tad smaller but it's much easier to hold one handed then the Note 5. I was so impressed with the phone overall that I may upgrade early to get one. I was on the fence on which color to get as I liked all the colors but I'm sold on the black one.

The Best Buy rep did tell me that they have had a ton of pre-orders already and a lot of people have been asking about the phone and will be purchasing it when they are eligible. Looks like another winner from Samsung!

Posted via the AT&T Note 5

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Bought my Note 7 first and then went to see it in person at best buy.

I thank myself for the smart purchase. Also have not seen coral blue on display.

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Played with one today at Best Buy. It's soooo nice. Feels good in hand. Easier to hold than the S7 edge. The actual physical edge is less noticeable and feels more refined and natural.

The edge almost seems like it is not even there when looking and using it. Making the phone looking completely bezel-less. Try looking at the demo with some of the pics already on there. They look amazing.

Joe J1

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
If you guys think the black note 7 looks nice... In asia they get all black with no samsung logo on the front. It looks so clean

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the black. It looks so nice that I don't want a case but I think it will be too slick for me to be comfortable going naked.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I stopped by Best Buy... Note 7... very nice phone.

Slim, easy to handle, like other Samsung models, great display, smooth lines, updated software.

Looks like a winner!

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the black. It looks so nice that I don't want a case but I think it will be too slick for me to be comfortable going naked.

Not true at all. It does not feel slick at all. I know it's not but it feels lighter than the S7E. Maybe that's because it just fits in the hand much better.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Not on the fence at all. Already preordered one. The only thing I'm on the fence about is black vs blue. I ordered blue, but went to best buy to see if I could see one, but alas they did not have one on display.

Probably one of the best if not the best handling phone I've had, and I've had plenty. Really cannot wait till mine gets shipped

mona5804

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I made a pact with myself that I won't see or try out the note 7 until I pick it up on the 19th at Best Buy. All of these posts are making it a bit harder to wait. Haha. The way people are talking it makes me think it's better to hold than the iPhone 6S.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood