V20/Nexus

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Curious how many of you are waiting for the V20 or Nexus to release before pulling the trigger on the Note 7.

Very nice time of year for new phones!

Posted via the Android Central App

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am only because I'm not too keen on the curved display of the Note 7. I'd also like a replaceable battery.

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I feel the same way. I want to see what both LG and the Nexus phones are like before I trade in the S7 edge.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
They will all be running the SD820, so no real upgrade. That plus the fact that the Note 7 has some features I like has me leaning Note. I just need to see the blue in person.

The Nexus is tempting, but Android has gotten to where I don't need/want to ROM anymore, and I can get clean enough with TW on the Note.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in seeing what HTC does with the Nexus but I'm also interested in that V20 and seeing how good a build quality they can come up with while keeping the removable battery and the infrared remote.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not waiting, have pre ordered Note 7 and will buy the Nexus as well when it comes October. Not a fan of LG so don't care unless they bring out something extraordinary.

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
The V20 will have a flat screen, run Nougat, and will probably have a removable battery. Three things I wanted in the Note 7. Decisions...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
How do you know what they will have?
The current models from HTC and Nexus have FPS. They would be foolish to drop FPS.

The current nexus has rear fps, not front fps.

The htc 10 does have front fps, but the current nexus rumors show rear fps. Of course the rumors could be wrong...

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The V20 will have a flat screen, run Nougat, and will probably have a removable battery. Three things I wanted in the Note 7. Decisions...
Catch is though apparently a 1080p display. I notice the difference now, contrary to assertions by people that you can't. I prefer 1080p though as a battery save option, but not for web or images.

bucky716

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
As a Note 3 user I've had my eyes on the v10 for a while and had been thinking about the v20 but I'm not convinced on LG. Not sure how big of a problem it's really been but reports of boot loop issues have kept me away. A removable battery would be sweet but Samsung has proven themselves so I'm staying loyal.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I am only because I'm not too keen on the curved display of the Note 7. I'd also like a replaceable battery.

I would urge you to try one at Best Buy if you haven't already. Unlike the curves on the S7 Edge, the Note 7 curves are almost undetectable. I seriously doubt they will be a problem for anyone. They're far narrower/tighter than those on the S7 Edge, and that can clearly be seen in-person.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power