Best deals on Galaxy Note 7

Simon_y7

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to start a thread to have such info in one place. Oftentimes these deals appear and disappear in no time.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to start a thread to have such info in one place. Oftentimes these deals appear and disappear in no time.
Here's a list of locations to purchase the Note 7: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 availability: When and where you'll be able to buy it! | Android Central

Right now most deals are pretty much the same. However, Best Buy gives you the freebies right away rather than having to redeem with Samsung and wait. I'm sure we'll see better deals as the device is out and gets closer to black Friday and cyber Monday.

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I find that so far, Target has the best deal on the Note 7 as far as preorders go. It's just a shame that the one carrier they don't include is Tmobile. You get up to $300 back on gift cards. If I could put that all towards the purchase of the Note 7, my monthly will wouldn't change. Sucks.

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
One thing to keep in mind is Verizon.com waives the upgrade fee. Everyone else charges $40 afaik.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
As discussed in the various other threads, target, sams and XFINITY/verizon are the best deals out there

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
One thing to keep in mind is Verizon.com waives the upgrade fee. Everyone else charges $40 afaik.
You haven't explored other carriers then. Have never paid any useless fees on T-Mobile online from long time. They started charging $20 for instore purchases but online it's always zero.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Verizon went into bed with Comcast... It used to be $200 when I ordered earlier this week ,but currently $150.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...omcast-xfinity-vs-verizon-fios&token=aRS16Lgo
Sounds great! Can I keep my unlimited data and still do that? Can I still send in to Samsung and get a sd card too? Wow. This is just so weird. Verizon FIOS is direct competition yet Xfinity giving me money to buy VZW phone I'm buying anyway? I can't get over this. So I buy phone at VZW store then use this Xfinity link to get credit card? Bizarre. You'd think Xfinity would have emailed me or sent offer in mail.

Oh darn...just realized I'm still in contract so cannot do payment plan. I have to pay full price. Thanks anyway. Great deal.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
You haven't explored other carriers then. Have never paid any useless fees on T-Mobile online from long time. They started charging $20 for instore purchases but online it's always zero.
I meant "everywhere else you could preorder a Verizon note 7 on a payment plan or contract."

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Does this apply to the upgrade price?
It says $200/150 only for new customers though I have been able to get it on my existing account with unlimited data. It does say $50 for existing customers. I change the phone number before upgrading.

Ymmv.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon