Odds that the Note will ship early?

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
This will be my first Samsung phone and first daily driver Android since the HTC One M7.

I am just really anxious to get it.

Do pre-orders ever ship early? If so, how much sooner : )

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
This will be my first Samsung phone and first daily driver Android since the HTC One M7.

I am just really anxious to get it.

Do pre-orders ever ship early? If so, how much sooner : )

Based on recent history, T-Mobile has shipped their pre-orders the earliest, followed by AT&T then Sprint. Hope you get yours early.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I am getting mine from the store on launch day, if you get yours early be sure and brag!!!

Love hearing when someone gets a new toy a few days before everyone else!!

Good luck with an early arrival!

Posted via the Android Central App

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Never happened to me with previous 4 ATT orders but that's not to say it wont happen this time with the Note 7 !?!

Hope you guys get it early so good luck !!

chuco35

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Never happened to me with previous 4 ATT orders but that's not to say it wont happen this time with the Note 7 !?!

Hope you guys get it early so good luck !!

I was told by my ATT saleswoman when I ordered my black onyx Note 7 on 8/3 that I would receive it in 7-10 days. I don't know that I trust her understanding, but I'm hoping she's right.

Posted via the Android Central App

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
She likely meant business days, so she was close to right. That's 1.5-2 weeks. Still a bit early but you know how sales people are. They know little to nothing.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
The excitement starts building every year about 2 weeks before launch. I enjoy seeing u guys get your tracking numbers and speculate on early arrivals. I never pre-order but love watching those of u who do. Can't wait for the show off your home screen, art, protector, etc threads. Here's hoping for early arrivals!

At&t Note5

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
What about Verizon

If the AT&T and/or T-Mobile versions get to people a week (or more) before release date, and a mob of people start contacting Verizon at that time telling them things like, "We'll if I can get it from ______ sooner then maybe I'll leave Verizon and go to ______". If a ton of people were to say that (not necessarily going through with it) the people at the top may make the call to send out Verizon units early too. In this day and age where people can spread news and inform people instantly, and people can send message directly to the CEOs, etc (on things like Facebook and Twitter, both of which I have no intention of ever joining) change and policies can be influenced by anyone's actions.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
All you guys and me we are very close to getting our Pre-order Note 7 look at the date August 10, 2016, we are very very close, can't wait lol just tho i mention it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance