Odds that the Note will ship early?

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Depends on the provider's , which i am sure the Note 7 are there already

LOL you are probably right, but for some reason they hold them until release date. All of the Reps that I've bugged at Verizon tell me nothing -_- but one rep I talked to for a while about random stuff did happen to say that when they do get the phones in stock, the turnaround is a day or two at the most. I don't know how true any of that is tho. Just checked my order status, still processing.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
LOL you are probably right, but for some reason they hold them until release date. All of the Reps that I've bugged at Verizon tell me nothing -_- but one rep I talked to for a while about random stuff did happen to say that when they do get the phones in stock, the turnaround is a day or two at the most. I don't know how true any of that is tho. Just checked my order status, still processing.
I am sure they lied , cause i know a friend that works for AT&T company and he said they been there the Note 7 , so that being said all it takes for the guy in charge to say start the release lol.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
All you guys and me we are very close to getting our Pre-order Note 7 look at the date August 10, 2016, we are very very close, can't wait lol just tho i mention it.

I am sure they lied , cause i know a friend that works for AT&T company and he said they been there the Note 7 , so that being said all it takes for the guy in charge to say start the release lol.

It's Verizon!

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
My S7 Edge was preordered on Feb 23 and I received it March 7th. The 7th was the Monday before the release. So I'm expecting mine from Verizon by the beginning of next week

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
My S7 Edge was preordered on Feb 23 and I received it March 7th. The 7th was the Monday before the release. So I'm expecting mine from Verizon by the beginning of next week

I know I got my S7E before March 4th, I know because it's my wife's birthday. I was in a rear in crash that morning and I took some pictures with that phone. I got it that Monday morning. So that means I got it nearly 2 weeks before street date. It's not the case this time around.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
All you guys and me we are very close to getting our Pre-order Note 7 look at the date August 10, 2016, we are very very close, can't wait lol just tho i mention it.

Nope lol. They'll be there like Aug16th at the EARLIEST. Folks used to think that we'd have devices hiding early. Always made me laugh, which looked suspicious lol

There where?!

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a family friend that was a lower teir manager for a company, that was contracted by Verizon to facilitate the last few launches. I hardly ever chime in, but here it goes. The warehouses are stocked by now, usually 2 full weeks out they get loads of phones on pallets and more continuously roll in. They're grouped by shipping region. Most warehouses are east coast. The company that does the warehousing does other items besides phones, and the space is leased for whatever length of time. The company simply acts as a middle man from the carriers warehouse to the delivery carrier. They are sorted and grouped, that is where your track number originates. They are picked up by tractor trailer and brought to major hubs, sorted already for the most part. If they go out early, it's because the carrier lease is expiring in the warehouse, or they are out of room... It's frowned upon, but it does happen. Also it's more frequent for smaller carriers like T-Mobile, because they get smaller warehouses due to expected orders and size.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I have a family friend that was a lower teir manager for a company, that was contracted by Verizon to facilitate the last few launches. I hardly ever chime in, but here it goes. The warehouses are stocked by now, usually 2 full weeks out they get loads of phones on pallets and more continuously roll in. They're grouped by shipping region. Most warehouses are east coast. The company that does the warehousing does other items besides phones, and the space is leased for whatever length of time. The company simply acts as a middle man from the carriers warehouse to the delivery carrier. They are sorted and grouped, that is where your track number originates. They are picked up by tractor trailer and brought to major hubs, sorted already for the most part. If they go out early, it's because the carrier lease is expiring in the warehouse, or they are out of room... It's frowned upon, but it does happen. Also it's more frequent for smaller carriers like T-Mobile, because they get smaller warehouses due to expected orders and size.

Funny thing someone mentioned that few minutes to about an hour ago, stating that the phones are in the warehouse/hubs just waiting to be shipped out!

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Very much true. I don't have a source to post, but the person I know has zero reason to lie to me. They aren't in the phone business at all. They told me about the process during the iPhone 6 launch a few years back, as we were just talking about her new job, and why she was going to different states to train different people at the time. The company is just a manpower company pretty much, who owns a bunch of big buildings lol.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Very much true. I don't have a source to post, but the person I know has zero reason to lie to me. They aren't in the phone business at all. They told me about the process during the iPhone 6 launch a few years back, as we were just talking about her new job, and why she was going to different states to train different people at the time. The company is just a manpower company pretty much, who owns a bunch of big buildings lol.

I believe it. That is how products in warehouses are usually stored. If i was the provider I'd want to get them out as quickly as possible as well in order to cut down on the amount of space to rent.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Okay..well it's 9 days before launch so we will see

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I believe it. That is how products in warehouses are usually stored. If i was the provider I'd want to get them out as quickly as possible as well in order to cut down on the amount of space to rent.

Boooooommmmmm!!!!

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
If they go out early, it's because the carrier lease is expiring in the warehouse, or they are out of room. Also it's more frequent for smaller carriers like T-Mobile, because they get smaller warehouses due to expected orders and size.

The truth is out! Now we all know why T-Mobile users get their phones early, and why other companies (ex: Verizon) aren't likely to be sending things out early.

Interesting information, thanks for sharing.

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Depends on the provider's , which i am sure the Note 7 are there already

My local T-Mobile store got a shipment of blue coral Note7s on Monday. They told me they are not allowed to sell them until the 16th, because that's when they will be shipping them out.

So if that is true, some people that pre-ordered could be getting it next week on Wednesday

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The truth is out! Now we all know why T-Mobile users get their phones early, and why other companies (ex: Verizon) aren't likely to be sending things out early.

Interesting information, thanks for sharing.

My local T-Mobile store got a shipment of blue coral Note7s on Monday. They told me they are not allowed to sell them until the 16th, because that's when they will be shipping them out.

So if that is true, some people that pre-ordered could be getting it next week on Wednesday

They probably told you that just to get you away from them lol

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

How can the stores sell them before the 19th? If they got them on the 8th, you would think they would start shipping them to the customers already. IMO that means we won't be getting them early if that is indeed accurate :( Just silly they can't sell them or ship them to us. The darn thing has already been release in other countries. Just totally dumb. IMO I don't even get the point of release dates. Just let them release it when the providers get their shipments in instead of a hard date release date.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
9 days and counting

How can the stores sell them before the 19th? If they got them on the 8th, you would think they would start shipping them to the customers already. IMO that means we won't be getting them early if that is indeed accurate :( Just silly they can't sell them or ship them to us. The darn thing has already been release in other countries. Just totally dumb. IMO I don't even get the point of release dates. Just let them release it when the providers get their shipments in instead of a hard date release date.

But they don't get them as early as you'd think. Reps and such like to lie to shoo folks away. I would know lol. All this to say is, don't be discouraged. No one gets them THAT early in store. It maintains integrity amongst the folks selling and keeps theft down.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's odd, my Verizon "ship" date is 8/19 which typically means it won't leave the warehouse until then.

I remember a few years back, I pre-ordered an HTC from Sprint and it was stuck in customs for almost a month! It was because of Samsung or Apple patents. I don't remember. That was the last time I pre-ordered a phone. It was pretty frustrating!