Odds that the Note will ship early?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Pretty simply put, if it doesn't ship by the 18th, I'm going to cancel my order. I'll go in store, and buy one the next morning. Luckily I drive around for work, and Friday's I have an open hour about 10 am in which I can stop in and purchase it. I also use my phone for work, and my boss has zero issues about me going to Verizon. I didn't preorder with any hope of it coming early, I only preordered to essentially guarantee me getting it on 8/19. I also ordered minutes after it was available... That's why I'm bummed my ship date changed to shipping the 19th instead of delivery the 19th.
I wouldn't cancel it until I found the one I wanted.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The truth is out! Now we all know why T-Mobile users get their phones early, and why other companies (ex: Verizon) aren't likely to be sending things out early.

Interesting information, thanks for sharing.

It is still 8 days before the actual physical release of the phone. Why would you abandon pre-orders already forever? Because you haven't gotten the phone a week early? lol

This is my first preorder of a device. I'll admin it is a little stressful. However, until something actually goes wrong with it I'm not hating on preorders yet.

Everyone needs a hug, and a shot of liquor.

Lmao oh ****

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The truth is out! Now we all know why T-Mobile users get their phones early, and why other companies (ex: Verizon) aren't likely to be sending things out early.

It is still 8 days before the actual physical release of the phone. Why would you abandon pre-orders already forever? Because you haven't gotten the phone a week early? lol

This is my first preorder of a device. I'll admin it is a little stressful. However, until something actually goes wrong with it I'm not hating on preorders yet.

And by the way, I'm buying the shots at the e-bar, so drink up!

***drinking**

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

I wouldn't cancel it until I found the one I wanted.

At this point the color don't matter to me at all..blue silver black..whatever

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Just getting it the day of or day before street day is a bonus because you don't have to go into a store and deal with anyone or wait in line. That said, I believe we will still have them 2-3 days before the 19th.

I admire your positivity!

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Pretty simply put, if it doesn't ship by the 18th, I'm going to cancel my order. I'll go in store, and buy one the next morning. Luckily I drive around for work, and Friday's I have an open hour about 10 am in which I can stop in and purchase it. I also use my phone for work, and my boss has zero issues about me going to Verizon. I didn't preorder with any hope of it coming early, I only preordered to essentially guarantee me getting it on 8/19. I also ordered minutes after it was available... That's why I'm bummed my ship date changed to shipping the 19th instead of delivery the 19th.

I think I stated that yesterday and that will be my alternative as well. I don't care about the color anymore, just the phone. I live not from far from a Verizon store either..as soon as it opens, I am diving IF it doesn't ship by then!

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
To be fair, the amount of pre-orders around the world have far exceeded what they expected. They have now pushed out Malaysia's release date a month, and pushed out someone else.. Netherlands I think. There is talk it could push out more release dates in Europe.

I think Samsung underestimated the sales when they returned the SD card, many Note 3 and Note 4 people not upgrading last year, the UK and no launch there for the Note 5 and then introducing different colors on top of the normals buyers. South Korea like doubled their normal pre-sales.

I expected big sales but it is looking like they are more than Samsung expected. At least we aren't a country where they pushed out our release date a month.

Then they should look at their financial and marketing department then for not doing a great analysis/projection for this product.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Then they should look at their financial and marketing department then for not doing a great analysis/projection for this product.
You can only estimate so much. Samsung isn't known at all for pushing out release dates. Some things you can not anticipate and they have been doing this a very long time.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
That's why I will see what happens in the next 8 days.no ship on 19, can cancel order and walk through the door, skip the chit chat or cordial stuff and just ask for the phone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz