Odds that the Note will ship early?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
That's why I will see what happens in the next 8 days.no ship on 19, can cancel order and walk through the door, skip the chit chat or cordial stuff and just ask for the phone
If your phone isn't moving, sure go in the store and if they have your phone, tell them you want to cancel your order and buy it then.

I found my White 64gb Note 5 here easily last year, but we have a lot of stores here. I got there 15 mins before they opened and I was first.

This year.. I don't know. Things might be a bit more croweded and difficult at the store even. Store sells could even increase in some or all areas since pre-orders have increased so much this year. It would be bad to cancel before you got one and then be on further backorder.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
If your phone isn't moving, sure go in the store and if they have your phone, tell them you want to cancel your order and buy it then.

I found my White 64gb Note 5 here easily last year, but we have a lot of stores here. I got there 15 mins before they opened and I was first.

This year.. I don't know. Things might be a bit more croweded and difficult at the store even. Store sells could even increase in some or all areas since pre-orders have increased so much this year. It would be bad to cancel before you got one and then be on further backorder.

Yeah it might be different since online pre order ain't moving at all. The Verizon store over here opens at 9am..once the doors open,I will pop right in lol

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
iPhone screen crapped out today, been on the fritz for weeks, got a bill for taxes that weren't paid in escrow from my mortgage, and lightning took down my cable/internet and my provider can't find a technician to get them here today. So yeah, triple lol

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Most likely USA won't have theses issues with the Note 7 pre-order, Since big carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and Verizon makes Samsung the most money.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
iPhone screen crapped out today, been on the fritz for weeks, got a bill for taxes that weren't paid in escrow from my mortgage, and lightning took down my cable/internet and my provider can't find a technician to get them here today. So yeah, triple lol

Bruh, imma just pass you the bottle. Hope it gets better.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The truth is out! Now we all know why T-Mobile users get their phones early, and why other companies (ex: Verizon) aren't likely to be sending things out early.

Interesting information, thanks for sharing.

It is still 8 days before the actual physical release of the phone. Why would you abandon pre-orders already forever? Because you haven't gotten the phone a week early? lol

This is my first preorder of a device. I'll admin it is a little stressful. However, until something actually goes wrong with it I'm not hating on preorders yet.

Not in America. You're fine.

Holy cow

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Yeah glad i pre-order at 3:25 am on August 3, 2016 , so for those thinking of canceling there pre-order don't do it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel