Odds that the Note will ship early?

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Though I'm only 5'4" and 120lbs I'm good with this !! I learned a lot in college haaaa

As impatient as everyone is this week ........ I cannot imagine how you guys are gonna survive next week !?!?!?

Lol 👍😆🤔 yeah i am surviving with my S7 Edge G935A lol, so i can survive till i get Note 7.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Though I'm only 5'4" and 120lbs I'm good with this !! I learned a lot in college haaaa

As impatient as everyone is this week ........ I cannot imagine how you guys are gonna survive next week !?!?!?

Wanna go shot for shot??
I'm going to be firing up my Motorola Q and see if I can get it to work...

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
iPhone screen crapped out today, been on the fritz for weeks, got a bill for taxes that weren't paid in escrow from my mortgage, and lightning took down my cable/internet and my provider can't find a technician to get them here today. So yeah, triple lol

Dude, go back to bed before anything else happens!

De Sa

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Got my tracking number to, but tracking is saying information not available yet. How long does expedited shipping usually take with sprint

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I received my s6 edge 3 or 4 days early on Sprint. I'm hoping this will be the case for the note 7 as well, for 1 because I love having new stuff before the actual release date (gives purpose to pre-ordering). Second I leave for a 7 day vacation on the Aug. 19th! So if it doesn't come before then it will be sitting on my porch for a week in this hot Virginia sun! If that is the case I would've been better off just picking it up at the store on launch day instead of pre-ordering! I might not have got the color I wanted though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay