Odds that the Note will ship early?

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
So, to answer the question posed by this thread - the Odds are EXTREMELY HIGH that the Note 7 will ship early.

Just still unclear if it will ARRIVE early. :)

pirahna

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Verizon shipment confirmation picked up this morning and arriving Thursday. It says overnight shipping but fedex says they are not allowed to deliver the phone before Thursday.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with UPS. My package was supposed to be at my front door by no later than 8 p.m. it's currently about 8:30 and I still don't have a package so out of curiosity I called ups with my tracking number. According to the UPS representative, he stated that they don't even have my package in thier possession.... However they have a tracking number for my package. Hearing this malarkey I asked my question again... And he stated the previous again. So now I am LIKE.... WTH! That doesn't make any sense to me. how do you have a tracking number for a package that you don't even have in your possession. Thinking to myself I was wondering if the person who created this tracking process was the same fool running to be the next president of the US.
e8f9a4104963ed354c77d4ac62c83438.jpg

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
So I just got off the phone with UPS. My package was supposed to be at my front door by no later than 8 p.m. it's currently about 8:30 and I still don't have a package so out of curiosity I called ups with my tracking number. According to the UPS representative, he stated that they don't even have my package in thier possession.... However they have a tracking number for my package. Hearing this malarkey I asked my question again... And he stated the previous again. So now I am LIKE.... WTH! That doesn't make any sense to me. how do you have a tracking number for a package that you don't even have in your possession. Thinking to myself I was wondering if the person who created this tracking process was the same fool running to be the next president of the US.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160816/e8f9a4104963ed354c77d4ac62c83438.jpg

If there is a tracking number the label has at least printed and you can track but won't show activity if it hasn't been picked up. My guess is the label is on a box on a dock waiting to be picked up when allowed.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If there is a tracking number the label has at least printed and you can track but won't show activity if it hasn't been picked up. My guess is the label is on a box on a dock waiting to be picked up when allowed.
Exactly. Tons of companies have UPS capabilities. It's not in UPS's possession until the status says picked up. It's not like drivers come in and start scanning product before they pickup.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Sitting so dam impatient cause I received an email. my package is on the front porch... And i am 4 cities away.....
2510a29bca4f14de76d465cc96df6abf.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz