Samsung Pay usage promos

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure how many of you use Samsung Pay but this is a nice little perk when the Note 7 arrives
ae3baed938d0b3a86d88d465ce7a8c98.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I wish wood forest bank would accept Samsung pay. I guess I'm going to switch banks.
I did and I love it because I can use it basically anywhere you can swipe your card you don't have to worry about looking for that Tap and Pay symbol

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've considered switching banks as well, but not for one of the stupid promos just to be able to use samsung pay. That's the main reason I never rooted my note 5.

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I have had a spend $20 get $10 back offer activated on my S6 for almost two months and I have yet to find somewhere to use it where I would spend $20 and I live in a city (Pittsburgh.) NFC payment isn't as widely accepted as they making it out to be.

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Samsung pay works with more than NFC. It will work at almost all terminals even they ones without NFC just so you know.
I try pretty much everywhere I spend over $20 with no success. And I know it actually works because I have used it on vending machines, pretty much the only thing I have used it on. Maybe Pittsburgh is still in the stone-age of payment processing lol

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
You need to tell the cashier to get the terminal ready for a charge. They may also have to manually enter the amount. Trust me, it WILL work.

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
You need to tell the cashier to get the terminal ready for a charge. They may also have to manually enter the amount. Trust me, it WILL work.
At that point it's completely lost the convenience factor and I'd rather just swipe my card but I'll give it a shot just so I can get my reward lol

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Depending on the condition of the card slider you may or may not need to take the case off the phone if you have one on.

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
At that point it's completely lost the convenience factor and I'd rather just swipe my card but I'll give it a shot just so I can get my reward lol
Not if you forgot your wallet or you don't want a grubby store clerk handling your credit card. Most times it works easier than described above, but above is the most sure fire way for it to work when the clerk tells you it doesn't work on an MST machine.

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I used samsung pay today on my gear s2 classic and the look on everyone's face was priceless 😆
I thought I'd get that expression, but didn't realize the Apple Watch does NFC pay too and many have come before my S2. Now if Samsung could get MST support in the S3, I'd be really excited.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought I'd get that expression, but didn't realize the Apple Watch does NFC pay too and many have come before my S2. Now if Samsung could get MST support in the S3, I'd be really excited.
I'd definitely upgrade my classic platinum for that feature as long as they offered a platinum version of the S3...

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I "swipe" my phone slowly... it goes 90% of the time. Not turtle slow, but slower than a credit card swipe. The reader is normally somewhere close to center on most machines.

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I "swipe" my phone slowly... it goes 90% of the time. Not turtle slow, but slower than a credit card swipe. The reader is normally somewhere close to center on most machines.
I usually hold the middle of my phone to the top middle of the slider and leave it there until it there until it goes through.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund