I'm trying to decide between the Titanium Silver & the Onyx Black. Different reports I've read on the Silver say that it doesn't hold up well over time & shows scratches very prominently. Also that the black bezels enhance the way the screen looks.
    I will have my Note7 in an Otterbox if that helps out.
    What are some of the pros & cons to Silver VS the Black from those of you who've pulled the trigger & got the Silver?
    I love the way the Silver looks,the Black is tried & true, albeit a boring or safe choice. This will be a minimum of 2 years with the color - so I'm trying to make an informed decision. Thanks for yall's input!
    08-09-2016 08:01 AM
    I read somewhere that black showed the least fingerprints...fwiw
    08-09-2016 08:28 AM
    Hey there. Welcome to Android Central!

From my experience with the S7 edge (similar design to the Note7), the black definitely looks very "understated" and sleek, but it's also extremely prone to fingerprints and has a tendency to show scratches a bit more easily.

The silver is far more striking and shows off the curves very nicely, which makes the phone look extremely pretty, but it tends to be quite reflective and like the black, is prone to fingerprints and can show scratches, though a bit less distracting.
    08-09-2016 08:28 AM
    The biggest con I see......neither are coral blue!!!
    08-09-2016 08:30 AM
    I chose silver on my s7edge and it looks sleek and gorgeous. I have mine in a case so I don't have to worry about fingerprints and scratches, but overall the phone looks nice. My ex got the black s7edgr which is the same color as the Note 7 black and it looks just as gorgeous you just have to decide on what better suits you. If anything, compare the s7edge comics since they'll be pretty much the same colors offered to the Note 7

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-09-2016 08:55 AM
    Just posted on this topic in another thread.

For me, black is just boring.
    Silver has caught my eye every time I see a Silver S7. I always do a double-take.

So, my knee-jerk pre-order reaction was to select Silver.
    If I chose black again, I think I'd be bummed. Like I missed an opportunity.

Black bezels are not necessarily a thing.
    Think Apple. Those displays kill with stark white bezels.
    So, I think we can let go of that one.

Good luck!
    08-09-2016 09:41 AM
    Haven't had a chance to try them but I heard from someone who tested them the silver one is incredibly prone to fingerprints. They picked black over silver but I'm already reading some contrary opinions here haha, good luck OP, you can always get a case I suppose :P
    08-09-2016 10:15 AM
    I wanted something other than black so I was going to go silver until I saw that it was more of a reflective chrome type color than actual silver. I was concerned it would be too reflective outdoors and also worried about the scratches being more visible. Several of the reviews also mentioned how nicely the screen blended into the black so I went that direction once again.
    08-09-2016 10:33 AM