08-16-2016 08:55 PM
77 1234
tools
    Stick with black. These colors are just a fad and get old quick, you will wish you had purchased the black in the long run.

I purchased the Silver/Chrome S7 edge and was got sick of the mirror within 2 weeks. Sold it and got the black.
    agreed, that's why I'm getting black. I always get the white iPhones which i'm tired of now.
    08-09-2016 03:14 PM
    If it was always light blue, I'd dislike it. But I love the shade indoors and at night.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-09-2016 05:06 PM
    I asked a guy in my office who had the blue iPhone 5c. He likes blue and liked the phone (most was sold out, so he didn't have much choice). He didn't get bored of it. His current matte silver iPhone is covered with a deep burgundy red case.

I may look in the store, but I love blue, so I'm going to wait for it to be in stock as I think it will sell out, and get one-- if I can wait. Pre-order was a mess for me.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    08-09-2016 05:56 PM
    I found it in person at VZW and it is far from powder blue. It is shiny but less so than silver. It looks very dark from an angle and a little lighter straight on. I'm male and I like it. When I get sick of it a black case takes care of most of it. I find the silver bezel more distracting than the blue. Still, a black or dark gray with brushed finish producing no shine at all is really best. The onyx is also shiny so none of the colors are really perfect imo. Haven't decided between black and blue yet. May depend on which is available on the 22nd. I figure the first few days VZW will be a zoo. I will check in on Friday afternoon though so if not too busy I will grab it then.
    pjbelsch likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:07 PM
    I hunt Grizz'er Bears for a hobby and eat red meat three meals a day, but thought the Coral blue was pretty awesome at the Verizon store.

Definitely not as dark as seen in video reviews, but think ths bright lights in those stores affect the color presentation.

I held the phone under the display counter and the blue darkened up quite a bit. Absolutely lovely color.........

Silver is too much........ way to much........ of a fingerprint gatherer and reflective distraction for my tastes.

Black looks really nice - it is a flat black unlike the glossier S 7 - may have to go with the Black!!!!!!

08-09-2016 06:21 PM
    08-09-2016 06:35 PM
    08-09-2016 06:36 PM
    That is sick! Thanks for showing us. Definitely happy with my choice.

Gsxr151 likes this.
    08-09-2016 06:38 PM
    Oh I hope I'm able to get the blue one..
    08-09-2016 06:56 PM
    So I am a guy and pro-ordered the Blue Coral. Best Buy didn't have the blue in stock so I went off the pictures. I just saw one at a T-Mobile Kiosk and it was a lighter blue than I thought it was going to be. Now with that said, I wear purple and pink and have no issues being a Metrosexual....LOL.
    I do like having phones that don't look like everyone else's and usually go naked so a case is not an option. I am not sure if it was the lighting in the mall but the back of the blue looked very pale and not blue at all. While I understand it is my decision and I probably sound I am talking out of both sides of my mouth, I am curious what others think of the blue?
    Thank you in advance,
    Dean
    You lost me at Metrosexual.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-09-2016 07:05 PM
    Are people arguing about gender and colors? Is the 6th grade over represented on this forum?
    08-09-2016 07:07 PM
    I hunt Grizz'er Bears for a hobby and eat red meat three meals a day, but thought the Coral blue was pretty awesome at the Verizon store.

Definitely not as dark as seen in video reviews, but think ths bright lights in those stores affect the color presentation.

I held the phone under the display counter and the blue darkened up quite a bit. Absolutely lovely color.........

Silver is too much........ way to much........ of a fingerprint gatherer and reflective distraction for my tastes.

Black looks really nice - it is a flat black unlike the glossier S 7 - may have to go with the Black!!!!!!

LOL
    I run large commercial construction projects, and I'm not afraid to pull out my Blue phone in front of all the steel and concrete workers. :-)
    08-09-2016 07:25 PM
    I don't know what's more metrosexual, having a powder blue phone or judging someone else because they have one.

(I ordered blue and can't wait)

libra89 and MRS DIVA like this.
    08-09-2016 09:59 PM
    I originally wanted the blue coral but actually seeing it in person I'm kind of glad I got the onxy black, but whatever is best for you

08-10-2016 02:10 AM
    Love the black on all Samsung phones
    08-10-2016 03:09 AM
    Indeed. Blue Coral can be a very rich blue and light blue depending on the lighting you are in. Also the frame change color according to the lighting and that is the main reason I will go with the Black Onyx.
    08-10-2016 07:45 AM
    Black is the safe choice......... the daring, the bold, the risk takers go BLUE CORAL!!
    08-10-2016 07:52 AM
    Stick with black. These colors are just a fad and get old quick, you will wish you had purchased the black in the long run.

I purchased the Silver/Chrome S7 edge and was got sick of the mirror within 2 weeks. Sold it and got the black.
    This. The colour looks very trendy and current now but in 8 Months it will look old while classic black won't.

Sort of like buying a teal car in the mid nineties. They were hot (for some people- not me :P) but then by the late nineties you knew they were driving a 5 year old car.

08-10-2016 08:42 AM
    Haven't seen the blue in person but I like the look of it, especially the gold trim. Not bothered by what someone else might think of my colour choice.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab Pro
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-10-2016 08:45 AM
    Guys and gals if anyone has the chance to take a few pics of the coral blue, please do so and post them. I also ordered the blue or baby blue lol and i'm fairly confident i'll like it but it wouldn't be the first time that something isn't quite what I had in mind once i see it in person.

Judging by the pics above, loving the powder baby blueish color.
    08-10-2016 09:15 AM
    I pre-ordered the blue from Best Buy. When I go to pick it up next Friday, I will swing over to the phones area and see it in person. If I like it, great. If not, I'll ask about exchanging it for silver (my original choice until I saw the photos).
    08-10-2016 09:30 AM
    This. The colour looks very trendy and current now but in 8 Months it will look old while classic black won't.

Sort of like buying a teal car in the mid nineties. They were hot (for some people- not me :P) but then by the late nineties you knew they were driving a 5 year old car.

Who keeps a phone for 8 months?
    Clocks and robber like this.
    08-10-2016 09:43 AM
    I've had my Note 3 since it came out back in... what was it, 2013? Longest I've ever had a phone. The 4 wasn't enough of an upgrade, the iPhone 6S Plus was disappointing, and the Note 5 didn't have the SDcard slot. The 7 has fixed that (though I would still prefer a removable battery), and my Note 3 is virtually unusable it's so slow. And I don't see anything new or interesting coming in the iPhone 7 either (not a fan of iOS on phones anyway).

So... is it Aug 19th yet????? Augh.
    08-10-2016 09:46 AM
    There is only one color that lets other users of any brand immediately recognize that you are superior to them. That color my friends is..... BLUE CORAL!!!!
    08-10-2016 09:46 AM
    There is only one color that lets other users of any brand immediately recognize that you are superior to them. That color my friends is..... CORAL BLUE!!!!
    Yep. I hate to be that person, but that blue coral kind of makes it known that you have the Note 7! I really like that about it. Colors that are different really help with that kind of thing and I'm all over it.
    08-10-2016 09:54 AM
77 1234