08-16-2016 08:55 PM
77 1234
tools
    Part of me likes that, part of me doesn't. But I am genuinely surprised at how many people are preferring the blue.. when I first heard about it, I was like, "ew." But then when I saw it, I was like, "wow!"
    05GT likes this.
    08-10-2016 10:04 AM
    I thought the silver looked really cool until I held it and compared it to the black. With the glass covering it, it basically just looks like a mirror. It also seems to be more prone to smudging. So I ended up going with yet another black phone.
    08-10-2016 10:14 AM
    I thought the silver looked really cool until I held it and compared it to the black. With the glass covering it, it basically just looks like a mirror. It also seems to be more prone to smudging. So I ended up going with yet another black phone.
    All glass backs smudge and get stuff on them. My white Note 5 always has fingerprints and everything sticks to it. I don't use a case.
    08-10-2016 10:18 AM
    Yep. I hate to be that person, but that blue coral kind of makes it known that you have the Note 7! I really like that about it. Colors that are different really help with that kind of thing and I'm all over it.
    My thoughts exactly, coral blue = Note 7, not saying that all the others aren't :wink:
    libra89 and keepnitreel like this.
    08-10-2016 10:21 AM
    I ordered the Black.

It's funny.. The Blue looks nice too, but it seems the Blue looks different in almost every photo I see of it (due to different lighting, angles, etc). The magically morphing Blue Note 7 :-)
    08-10-2016 10:21 AM
    I got the Blue Coral, but I dont like the gold trim. So I got this case...
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5313980
    Hopefully it covers up the gold trim.
    08-10-2016 11:14 AM
    I decided to stay with the Blue. It does stand out as a Note 7 and I only keep my phone for a year anyways. I currently have the S6 Edge Plus in gold, would have stayed with the gold if it was offered.
    Thanks to all for their input!
    libra89 likes this.
    08-10-2016 11:28 AM
    I decided to stay with the Blue. It does stand out as a Note 7 and I only keep my phone for a year anyways. I currently have the S6 Edge Plus in gold, would have stayed with the gold if it was offered.
    Thanks to all for their input!
    Being a domer....... you have no choice but gold.
    Floridadomer likes this.
    08-10-2016 11:50 AM
    Being a domer....... you have no choice but gold.
    If the Note 7 was just a little deeper of a Blue it would be the perfect Notre Dame phone!
    08-10-2016 12:29 PM
    The Blue Coral matches my Tennessee Titans perfectly. It's closer to a Carolina blue honestly and doesn't look like a feminine color in person.

Posted via the Android Central App
    ANOTHER TITANS FAN!!! FREW AND FAR BETWEEN!!!! i am a dude also ordered the blue.. fell in love. everyone talks about the rose gold it doesnt even look like it in person looks much better and ill have a case on it anyways so i wont see the metal
    libra89 likes this.
    08-10-2016 09:13 PM
    ANOTHER TITANS FAN!!! FREW AND FAR BETWEEN!!!! i am a dude also ordered the blue.. fell in love. everyone talks about the rose gold it doesnt even look like it in person looks much better and ill have a case on it anyways so i wont see the metal
    The Rose gold looks more like regular gold. Loved the fact that it didn't look like the pink iPhone.

Yea man. I was hoping the preseason game with the Chargers would have been here in San Diego.
    pjbelsch likes this.
    08-10-2016 09:21 PM
    I find the color absolutely horrid and I hate the coral trim. The blue is juat way too light, and I love blue.
    Cherries01 likes this.
    08-10-2016 09:27 PM
    I find the color absolutely horrid and I hate the coral trim. The blue is juat way too light, and I love blue.
    The exact reason why I want it. I like light blue, can't stand dark blue like most people. I feel dark blue would look too much like black for people to notice. I do hope it powder blue or south carolina blue.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-11-2016 03:21 AM
    I too struggled with this. I've always ordered either Black or dark phone colors (space gray for my iPhone 6+). I like how the screen just looks like one piece.

However, I decided this time around I'd try something different and ordered the Blue.

I've seen dummy models and it's not light blue but not dark either obviously. It's definitely on the lighter side. So now I'm considering calling and changing my order to Black.

The silver is way to much like a mirror and the Gold wasn't an option for some reason or else I might have considered that one.

Apparently the black this time is really black not a very dark blue like the Note 5.

I could care less about feminine color crap. I almost bought the rose gold New MacBook. It looks pretty damn good.

Guess I worried that this color won't grow on me vs black which you don't need to worry about. Of course I seem to switch phones every year as I handle sales enablement for my company so I get that option.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-11-2016 05:32 AM
    The Rose gold looks more like regular gold. Loved the fact that it didn't look like the pink iPhone.

Yea man. I was hoping the preseason game with the Chargers would have been here in San Diego.
    I've seen it and held it and it definitely isn't rose gold. It moved it around it and seemed to change based on the lighting. I thought it looked cool and ordered it. However I've always been a fan of black and have thought I made a mistake.

Btw. I get a LOT of cases so wondering if it matters anyway.
    libra89 and pjbelsch like this.
    08-11-2016 05:35 AM

a titans fan in san diego and a titans fan in new york...were spreading... got nothing but love for the team this year. just praising god be have a QB
    05GT likes this.
    08-11-2016 08:43 AM
    The exact reason why I want it. I like light blue, can't stand dark blue like most people. I feel dark blue would look too much like black for people to notice. I do hope it powder blue or south carolina blue.
    I would've bought it if it Royal Blue. I love that true blue color. So vibrant.
    08-11-2016 11:16 AM
    Blue is hot with the gold sides

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android
    05GT and libra89 like this.
    08-11-2016 11:39 AM
    I would've bought it if it Royal Blue. I love that true blue color. So vibrant.
    I'm not family with royal blue, is that just regular blue color? Not bright and not dark? Thought if the N7 had soul red, I would have pre-order on the first day!
    08-11-2016 12:39 PM
    Here's a nice Coral Blue unboxing.

08-11-2016 01:09 PM
    Thank You PraetorianGuard14
    PraetorianGuard14 likes this.
    08-11-2016 01:51 PM
    thanks indeed, that's a great quality video and yep! blue is my choice of color.
    PraetorianGuard14 likes this.
    08-11-2016 04:32 PM
    I figure since I'm leaving the safety and comfort of the walled garden behind (after 9 years of iPhones), why not go all out and snare Coral Blue...
    MRS DIVA, kilofoxtrot and libra89 like this.
    08-11-2016 04:50 PM
    I figure since I'm leaving the safety and comfort of the walled garden behind (after 9 years of iPhones), why not go all out and snare Coral Blue...
    This is what life is for.
    Be free weedhopper.
    libra89 and dstrauss like this.
    08-11-2016 04:54 PM
    I'm very happy with Blue Coral choice. Actually, I kept thinking about the phrase "Blue Coral" whenever I watched Fiji's Rugby/Soccer team in the Olympics. The color combination is very nice.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-11-2016 07:13 PM
77 1234