Note 7 Pre-Orders Reported Stronger than S7 Was

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Talk Android Article

The Note 7 is shaping up to be a fantastic device, and early adopters seem to agree with that. New data from Samsung’s preorders in Korea show that the Note 7 is the company’s most preordered phone ever, even beating out the Galaxy S7 by more than double. That’s some serious hype for a phone.

Garneth

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
At least a tiny portion of that is probably due to those like me 😂

Switching from half-broken iPhone 6 to Android for a year because very disappointed with upcoming iPhone 7

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
At least a tiny portion of that is probably due to those like me ??????

Switching from half-broken iPhone 6 to Android for a year because very disappointed with upcoming iPhone 7

Same here I have a note 5 and was going to sell my 6sPlus to get the next iphone however since there is no big change I will sell my note 5 keep the 6sPlus and get the note 7 as I always roll with two phones the best android phablet and the every trustworthy apple phablet.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
This will no doubt be a great device. I have one on order myself. But are they saying the pre orders are better than the s7 alone or combined with the s7 edge. Those are going to be very different numbers I would imagine.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Best phone on the planet. Heck I'm scared because I've never liked SS and in this will be my 2nd one of their phones in a year.
The bad thing is I don't want to be sucked into their echo system, but I like their Smartwatches and the Note Pro 12.2

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Best phone on the planet. Heck I'm scared because I've never liked SS and in this will be my 2nd one of their phones in a year.
The bad thing is I don't want to be sucked into their echo system, but I like their Smartwatches and the Note Pro 12.2

SS?

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm mad the exynos is no longer for Canada

I guess the edge 7 wins in Canadas case. Because we get the nice chip in the edge

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android