Just played with a note 7 - oh myyy !!!

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I also like that no matter how I grabbed the phone or wrapped my hand around the phone I didn't have any trouble interacting with the screen or taking pictures, no false touches from the edge.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd pre-order one but i'm having a helluva time selling this damn iphone!

Craigslist if you have the skills to filter and spot the scammers. Pretty easy.

Or safer route sell thru Swappa.. If your phone is unlocked, good condition with box and accessories, you will get the ongoing price.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had black since my first phone and had decided I'd be open to give another color a chance. That silver was nice too. But black? Sexy beast!

At&t Note5

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Craigslist if you have the skills to filter and spot the scammers. Pretty easy.

Or safer route sell thru Swappa.. If your phone is unlocked, good condition with box and accessories, you will get the ongoing price.
I sell all mine on Craigslist, meet people at the carrier so they know the phone can be sold.

Deal in cash only and never do a shipment, even if they offer to pay with PayPal. I only sell local and only cash.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I sell all mine on Craigslist, meet people at the carrier so they know the phone can be sold.

Deal in cash only and never do a shipment, even if they offer to pay with PayPal. I only sell local and only cash.
Yep my first preference is Craigslist as well. Will do swapppa if I can't find a buyer locally. For iPhones or galaxies not that hard to find local buyer.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yep my first preference is Craigslist as well. Will do swapppa if I can't find a buyer locally. For iPhones or galaxies not that hard to find local buyer.
That is my experience with Galaxy phones here too. Also people here really pay top dollar because it is still cheaper than buying retail.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Ugh I did the same 2 months from upgrade added a line will cancel in October all for this damn phone.
It is sweet. Prob go no scree protection just spigen case

Like the edge, and S7 edge it will be hard to find proper fitting tempered glass. I will be using a unicorn beetle case until I get the Defender which the supcase doesn't have a built in screen protector so we will see how Gorilla Glass 5 holds up. Hopefully better than the 4 which was scratching easily on the s7.

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
You know, tech companies do this a lot but I still never forgive them. The only time such a thing happened to me was in 2001. I bought my first Apple product, an iBook G3, and put 3rd party memory in it. Well, it died. This happened immediately. All within 1 month of owning it... my first dive into Apple. Well, I spent 3 weeks going back and forth between Apple tech support and Kingston memory support. They each kept blaming it on the other. Every. Single. Time. A dozen calls later, Kingston manned up and told me to send the laptop to them. I did.

Kingston called in some Apple hardware engineer and after almost 4 months, Apple sent me a brand new iBook, with a 30 something MHz bump. Even then it wasn't enough to satisfy being 4 months without my brand new iBook. Then, a few months later, Apple issued a recall on those iBooks due to faulty logic boards.

I've never forgiven or forgotten this. I got 30 MHz and a new lesson in life. One of great anger and frustration. They didn't make t right but they felt like they did by sending me a new laptop. Even though the one I sent in was 1 month old.

I know companies walk a fine line when it comes to recalls and managing problems but they know when they are wrong and should own up to it. In 2001 Apple's tech support sucked. By 2004, on to a PowerBook, they fixed every single issue without question. Not because they knew who I was, or knew of my past experience. Who really knows why.

Sometimes it all boils down to getting the right customer support person on the line. One that empathizes and likes their company enough to do the right thing.

Forgive Samsung, if you choose, but never forget.

Also, I have a $2400 stainless samsung refrigerator that has rust on it. I'm just too old to let a CS person have it. I'll fix it myself.

Good luck with your future experiences :)

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Also, I second Swappa. I've sold two things there. You net more money than eBay. No way I would ever sell a phone on Craigslist. Hell, or anything else for that matter. Ha.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I bought my first Apple product, an iBook G3, and put 3rd party memory in it. Well, it died. Well, I spent 3 weeks going back and forth between Apple tech support and Kingston memory support. They each kept blaming it on the other. Every. Single. Time. A dozen calls later, Kingston manned up and told me to send the laptop to them. I did.
Kingston called in some Apple hardware engineer and after almost 4 months, Apple sent me a brand new iBook, with a 30 something MHz bump. Even then it wasn't enough to satisfy being 4 months without my brand new iBook. Then, a few months later, Apple issued a recall on those iBooks due to faulty logic boards.
I got 30 MHz and a new lesson in life. One of great anger and frustration. They didn't make t right but they felt like they did by sending me a new laptop. Even though the one I sent in was 1 month old.
At least you got one of the companies to take it back, and make a significant investigation into it. In this day and age you'd probably get companies arguing that since you used 3rd party parts you invalidated the warranty and they'd refuse to touch it, and say you're screwed.
Getting a new system with a bump in specs doesn't sound so bad to me. What do you feel they had to do beyond that to make you happy?

Alas, we digress. Lets talk more about playing with the Notes.

Bluehair62

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Black 4 I... Come on 19th. Anyone test drivers experience the external speaker? Quality good? the speaker ports look pretty small. Hoping it has quality sound and volume is good...

Last edited:

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone test drivers experience the external speaker? Quality good? the speaker ports look pretty small. Hoping it quality and volume is good...
It has the same speaker(s) as the S7 edge. People have said that it has decent volume, but the quality isn't very good (especially if you're comparing it to something like HTC's One series).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781