Just played with a note 7 - oh myyy !!!

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I got to play with one briefly at lunch today over at Best (ha!) Buy. Compared to my Note 3, the screen is quite amazing.. and my Note 3's screen was no slouch back when it was new. It feels smaller than my Note 3, and certainly lighter. 'Course my Note 3 is in a case. But seemed nice. Was slick and fast.
N7 is like a massive leap compared to my N3.... except for, of course the lose of the ir blaster

My N3 will live it's remaining life as my tv remote and chromecast controller

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Wait, what?? You mean I can't use it as a TV remote control anymore!?!?!??!? Dammit. I use that feature all... um... well.... have used it twice.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Black Onyx is my beautiful classy and classical choice :) It'll be dressed in a soft smooth black leather case.

Love my Note 2 and Note 4 and ready for a promotion to the Note 7 . . . May AT&T pre-orders ship early--or at least on time!

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
In my opinion Sunday is the day. I think we'll see some movements starting then. That's when I got my shipping information on my S7 Edge and my Note 5.

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I just played with the n7 again, and realized you can't delete facebook. Why do they keep forcing this damn app on us. I know, I know, I can disable it. I just wish they would let us choose to do it instead of forcing it on us.

Posted via the Android Central App

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
..... "When I was looking at the Note 7 yesterday, I was struck by how '''small and insubstantial''' it looked and felt" which is a GOOD thing for MOST users who have never liked Note's blocky oversized feel.........

This is a !!!! BRILLIANT OBSERVATION!!!! - I may begin a separate thread on this. For years the rap on the phone was its size, its first iteration ridiculed for its mass, and its subsequent successors reported to be too big for most user's hands.

Now........ I have RATHER LARGE MANLY hands (....... thank you.....) so NP for me, but when playing with both the Blue Coral and especially the Black Note 7, I experienced this very same SENSATION. It struck me...... this phone feels and looks so much smaller and less substantial and less blocky. It's visual imprint is less salient and its feel in the hands is less of everything.

Is it the favorably altered dimensions? Is it the edge architecture? Is it the resolution tweaks??? Is it the seemingly nonexistent bezels??

I pre-ordered my beauticious sleek Black Note 7 today - here's hoping for early delivery!!!!!!!! I can't wait........

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a hard time deciding if I should upgrade from my s6 edge. I know it's a newer generation and the features added will be a benefit, but I don't want to have to buy another gear VR set and worried about the damn thing not being pocket-worthy (are my pockets large enough to fit this thing?)

Posted via GWaLL's s6 edge

No...just wait another year and if you still want one next August get one off Swappa and save a few hundred.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just played with the n7 again, and realized you can't delete facebook. Why do they keep forcing this damn app on us. I know, I know, I can disable it. I just wish they would let us choose to do it instead of forcing it on us.

Are you aware of this app that will allow you to disable really anything, without root? I know you prefer to delete the app, but for any app that won't let you delete or even disable, this is really good. This is for Samsung devices only and like I said, you can disable really anything.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...om.ospolice.packagedisablerpro&token=87uVmEdb

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Go check one out at a carrier or at Best Buy. It's big, but for its screen size, it is about as small as it could be. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I actually tried it out last weekend at my local T-Mobile, but it was on a tether, so I couldn't really get a good feel for the size and weight.... Not to mention it's not backwards compatible with my gear vr... Still torn 😕

Posted via GWaLL's s6 edge