Think Best Buy will have pickup before the 19th?

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Update: Just received an email from BB saying the phone is ready for pickup tomorrow. Meaning, they have them in hand but won't release em until tomorrow :(

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Might still try calling and asking if I can get it today. Make something up along the lines of going out of town tomorrow and need it today, I have only 24 hours to live, idk something

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Might still try calling and asking if I can get it today. Make something up along the lines of going out of town tomorrow and need it today, I have only 24 hours to live, idk something

Didn't work for me and I am ACTUALLY going out of town tomorrow. Manager told me he just couldn't do it. We'll see how badly I want to make my flight tomorrow.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Called my local Best Buy after getting the email confirmation. They said it's the standard emails they send out but I could pick it tomorrow with an enthusiastic smile if you could imagine it over the phone.

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Did they let you walk out with it?

I just got out of Best buy. The initial rep told me "the phone is ready and should be out in 5 minutes for you" ... She went ahead and called either the warehouse area or the Samsung reps... they told her that the phone is ready to be picked up but that the phone launches tomorrow. So that's when it'll be available for me. Even the rep thought it was dumb for them to hold the phone like that lol

Edgar5

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm in Cali, still no email but I called the Best Buy customer care number and they saw my order and that the store had inventory to release the phone to me on release date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital