Note 7 UK Thread

chattoe

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Thought I'd create a thread for all from the UK to discus what ever they like about this new phone.

After years of owning an Apple iPhone I'm seriously considering moving over to an android device and the note 7 looks like it could be the one.

Does any one know if there is any where at this current time I could get my hands on one to check it out?

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
You are going to have to wait a few more weeks. Carphone Warehouse and the usual Carriers will no doubt have them out soon.

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I've seen prices quoted between £699 and £749. On the Clove website, they are stating first stock expected on 2nd September. I'm sure I read an article somewhere that the £699 price was at Clove, at the moment Clove isn't showing any prices.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab Pro

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I've seen prices quoted between £699 and £749. On the Clove website, they are stating first stock expected on 2nd September. I'm sure I read an article somewhere that the £699 price was at Clove, at the moment Clove isn't showing any prices.

Posted from my Galaxy Tab Pro

Unlockedmobiles is giving a price of 674 right now.

chattoe

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
So I've just got back from the Samsung store we have in the shopping centre and they had a dummy unit to look at and hold and I must say its a lovely looking phone.

It's not even that big either, I was expecting it to be quite big in the hand but it's not.

It's not that much bigger than an edge 7 and even then you'd be hard pushed to see much of a size difference.

I spoke to them on price and they said it will be £700.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
So I've just got back from the Samsung store we have in the shopping centre and they had a dummy unit to look at and hold and I must say its a lovely looking phone.

It's not even that big either, I was expecting it to be quite big in the hand but it's not.

It's not that much bigger than an edge 7 and even then you'd be hard pushed to see much of a size difference.

Interesting

Might see if my Samsung store has it to look at as well.

MRS DIVA

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the update, did they give any info regarding any ' free' gifts like those which are available to our USA cousins.

chattoe

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
It wasn't a working note 7 just a dummy but man it's beautiful.

They did mention if you preordered you'd get the new VR headset too

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I asked in the O2 and Vodafone shops today, and they said the display models should be here in the next week or 2. They also said that the samsung rep had been in with a working black model, and that they were very impressed with the phone (that's putting it mildly). 🙃👍
So roll on the 2nd of September.

Posted via the Android Central App

chattoe

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the update poppy, can't wait to have a go on a working model.

I'm hoping some where does a deal with the ear fit 2 as well I've been in the market for a fitness tracker for a while. This would tie in nicely

the game 161

Banned
Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
the Note is back! The amazing Samsung Galaxy Note7 is coming soon. It has a water-resistant design, 12MP Dual Pixel camera, and a 5.7" QHD screen. Be one of the first to buy and you'll get the new Samsung Gear VR too. Get your Note7 by calling us

Via carphone warehouse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair