08-22-2016 12:45 AM
657 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    That punk better not have lied to my "wife"!! lol I'm going to try and chat with someone else a bit later to see if they give a similar response. Who the heck knows.
    Ruben Ocasio likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:23 PM
    For some reason I don't believe Sebastian.
    I'll believe it when it's in my hand lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†for now will keep using my S7 Edge.
    Todd Anthony1 likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:24 PM
    FYI, my wife's name is Bianca (her name is first on the account and in the thread): Dude said that I should have phone no later than today or omtorrow morning. Here is the thread. this is such a first world problem / soap opera as to when we're getting our Notes. lolol

AT&T: Hello! How may I help you today?
    AT&T: Our agents are currently assisting other customers. Please wait and the next available agent will assist you.
    Sebastian: It's great to meet you, Bianca! How may I help you today?
    Bianca: Hi Sebastian - just wondering when the Note 7s will ship out
    Bianca: I'm sure you're getting this question a lot today
    Sebastian: Oh no worries Bianca
    Sebastian: Just to confirm did you pre order your Note7 ?
    Bianca: yes, on aug 8th
    Sebastian: Awesome!
    Sebastian: Oh well! this new Note7 must arrive between today and tomorrow
    Sebastian: No worries
    Bianca: 'arrive to ME by today or tomorrow?
    Sebastian: Correct Bianca
    Bianca: That is awesome, even though the status online still says Preparing to Ship
    Sebastian: I totally understand your concern about this ship day, but actually it will arrive soon! no worries
    Bianca: just weird I haven't gotten a tracking number
    Bianca: sorry, bit exited lol
    Bianca: excited
    Sebastian: Sure! I understand your are feeling !
    Sebastian: Just give us a few hours to get every thing done for you
    Sebastian:
    Bianca: awesome- so they are shipping already?
    Sebastian: As I can see in my system everything is being set up, please give us some hours, your new phone must come very soon
    Bianca: ok- just seeing if soon is Friday or soon is today or tomorrow
    Sebastian: It will arrive to you by today or tomorrow morning
    Bianca: AHHH! thank you
    Sebastian: You are so welcome! Bianca
    Sebastian: Is there anything else that I can help with? I want to be absolutely sure that I have taken care of you today!

Hope she does but ummmm guess we will find out tomorrow??
    08-17-2016 12:24 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...e9facf7c2d.gif

Hope she does but ummmm guess we will find out tomorrow??
    Hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    08-17-2016 12:25 PM
    If we keep up about this on the Note 7 , we will just have more fun on here trying to figure out when it will come, **** i think i am having more fun on here then waiting on the Note 7 lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    08-17-2016 12:28 PM
    was told just now that nothing has shipped ...but it will ship later today and tomorrow for delivery Friday
    08-17-2016 12:29 PM
    Wish Best Buy was as helpful as AT&T reps seem to be. Sent an email hours ago, no response. Had I not been required to sign a new data plan for one of the free gifts I would have done AT&T XD
    08-17-2016 12:30 PM
    If we keep up about this on the Note 7 , we will just have more fun on here trying to figure out when it will come, **** i think i am having more fun on here then waiting on the Note 7 lol
    Just wait until the first person post that they got their shipping confirmation or FedEx delivery manager notifies them, then it will really start to get fun.
    Ruben Ocasio likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:32 PM
    This is the exciting part. Once we get the phone, put our cases on and lose sleep for a few nights because we cant put it down it will be our companion. the thrill will pass and soon we will be waiting for the next best thing.... and this starts all over.
    jimd1050, Jona005 and Ruben Ocasio like this.
    08-17-2016 12:33 PM
    UPDATE: Was just informed that the boat that had all the Note 7's for America sunk. Back to the drawing board
    08-17-2016 12:34 PM
    Just wait until the first person post that they got their shipping confirmation or FedEx delivery manager notifies them, then it will really start to get fun.
    Kidding me ??

Imagine if the first person who posts that they have an actual possession of a Note 7 ......... is from an ATT store at 1030am Friday ?!??!

That will not make too many " preorder folks " happy ?!?
    THEjbrad and jimd1050 like this.
    08-17-2016 12:35 PM
    Wow! no sooner than I post it, it happens. I just got an email from Fedex delivery manager saying I got a package coming from Ft worth TX. overnight. It should be here by tomorrow.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:37 PM
    Wow! no sooner than I post it, it happens. I just got an email from Fedex delivery manager saying I got a package coming from Ft worth TX. overnight. It should be here by tomorrow.
    BOOM
    jimd1050 likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:37 PM
    But the Note is IP68 certified... so we are still good to go. (grabbing my scuba gear)
    verks and jimd1050 like this.
    08-17-2016 12:38 PM

Good luck !!!!!!! Im sure you're just as excited as this kid haaaaa !!!
    08-17-2016 12:38 PM
    This is the exciting part. Once we get the phone, put our cases on and lose sleep for a few nights because we cant put it down it will be our companion. the thrill will pass and soon we will be waiting for the next best thing.... and this starts all over.
    What does you AT&T order status say?-laugh.jpg
    Ruben Ocasio likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:40 PM
    So Sebastian might be right after all.... Good ol' Sebastian.
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:40 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.
    08-17-2016 12:41 PM
    Reps are telling people whatever they want to hear cuz they are tied of the calls lol. Bet verizon and tmobile reps are doing fine
    08-17-2016 12:44 PM
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Ha ha, I knew someone would say that. I will try to post a pic, no problems. I wanted to make sure I didn't have anything else I ordered and I don't, at least not from FedEx. Look at my post count, I'm not the type to join a forum the same day, and troll people about stuff like this. Anyway I'll try to upload something.
    verks and Ruben Ocasio like this.
    08-17-2016 12:44 PM
    Ha ha, I knew someone would say that. I will try to post a pic, no problems. I wanted to make sure I didn't have anything else I ordered and I don't, at least not from FedEx. Look at my post count, I'm not the type to join a forum the same day, and troll people about stuff like this. Anyway I'll try to upload something.
    Also, were you charged?
    08-17-2016 12:47 PM
    Kidding me ??

Imagine if the first person who posts that they have an actual possession of a Note 7 ......... is from an ATT store at 1030am Friday ?!??!

I was thinking exactly that Elaine - I have a 10:00 AM EDT appointment with AT&T Store here in MA on Friday. I would not however, have flaunted it on here after leaving with it, just for that reason! I do have scrupples!

What does you AT&T order status say?-laugh.jpg
    08-17-2016 12:49 PM
    So Sebastian might be right after all.... Good ol' Sebastian.
    I knew all along that we could trust Sebastian.
    Todd Anthony1 likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:52 PM
    Kidding me ??

Hahaha
    08-17-2016 12:53 PM
    Also, were you charged?
    No, I had a pending charge on my CC, but that went away. to give you all a heads up, this is normal and has happened before with AT&T. I'm sure some other people will start posting updates, especially if they have Fedex delivery manager. Anyway, I'm try trying to edit my image so I can show you guys/gals.
    08-17-2016 12:55 PM
657 ... 910111213 ...