08-22-2016 12:45 AM
657 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    That really is strange. They should of use all the same delivery regardless of online or in store order. Y'all have to wait til Monday now
    08-17-2016 08:58 PM
    I ordered on the 3rd with AT@T .com and I got my FedEx tracking no. with delivery to morrow. Just lucky I guess!
    08-17-2016 09:13 PM
    Earlier today I had a chat with Jesus. Lol
    I did too. I try to do that each morning and each evening.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:14 PM
    I ordered in store, status still shows preparing to ship. Online chat could tell me nothing, phone call could only get me my order number and saying it will ship today or tomorrow. Just a bit frustrating. If I don't get it on launch day I'll be passed. If comes on Friday that's fine but if it takes another week to get here I will not be happy.
    08-17-2016 09:18 PM
    Weird. When I tried to order they did that to me at first, but i hit back and clicked the order button again and they let me select the current plan..
    I'll be damned... figures - well, it's too late now! Thanks for letting me know though!
    08-17-2016 09:21 PM
    I ordered on the 3rd with AT@T .com and I got my FedEx tracking no. with delivery to morrow. Just lucky I guess!
    Same for me. It seems like most people that pre ordered from the att.com site are getting their note 7 tomorrow. People that pre ordered from a retail store are having dif luck for the most part.

What does you AT&T order status say?-ujpigyr.png
    08-17-2016 09:24 PM
    I honestly plan on calling att Tomorrow as much as I can until I either get a discout on my bill, or something free like a charger.
    THEjbrad likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:27 PM
    Wait, I thought people were saying that ATT used fed ex or something like that? Says UPS....

Mine said it shipped out yesterday, and it says I will get it on monday! WTF So not happy with this
    THEjbrad likes this.
    08-17-2016 09:30 PM
    I ordered in store, status still shows preparing to ship. Online chat could tell me nothing, phone call could only get me my order number and saying it will ship today or tomorrow. Just a bit frustrating. If I don't get it on launch day I'll be passed. If comes on Friday that's fine but if it takes another week to get here I will not be happy.
    Same thing here.
    Phone support, chat, and the store had no info. Not even a tracking number. What a joke.
    08-17-2016 09:36 PM
    I honestly plan on calling att Tomorrow as much as I can until I either get a discout on my bill, or something free like a charger.
    Let me know what the outcome is and how you asked. I'm planning to do the same.
    08-17-2016 09:51 PM
    Mine and my wife's shipped today,Aug.17th from TX and to get to NY on the 23rd. Pre order AT&T sucks, I can get it in store on Friday, but this way I can keep both phones a few days to transfer apps and data, so oh well. It will be worth the wait.
    08-17-2016 09:53 PM
    Good news! I just checked status on my order - I checked this morning and this afternoon, but no change has come - HOWEVER, I just checked mine five minutes ago and it has shipped! It's supposedly going to be delivered tomorrow! At first, I thought I was seeing things!! Apparently, it shipped on the 15th, it just never updated on the site.

What does you AT&T order status say?-screen-shot-2016-08-17-11.02.14-pm.jpg
    qnet likes this.
    08-17-2016 10:04 PM
    I never even received an email or text saying my order shipped. I was about to leave for church and decided I'd check the ATT app one last time for the night. I had an alert and it said my order shipped. It was picked up at 12:43 PM. I was told at 3:30Pm that my order was back ordered and wouldn't ship for a few days. It will be here tomorrow via FedEx Overnight.
    08-17-2016 10:10 PM
    I logged into my AT&T account just now and went to Order Status. Turns out my Note 7 shipped on MONDAY. I never got an email or text or anything. But the tracking info says due here Friday. It's currently in Fort Worth.
    08-17-2016 10:14 PM
    So I ordered a note 7 for myself (Silver) and one for my mom (blue)

Mine shipped on 16th...and is UPS ground (UGH) says it will be here on 22nd. WTF

Then hers for some reason shipped today, and is USPS...judging by what other people have here, it may arrive earlier than mine! So frustrating. Although when I click or input tracking number, nothing shows up, says doesn't exist.
    08-17-2016 10:21 PM
    I kept checking my order every day, I checked today a total of three times and only thought to check about 15 minutes ago and that's when I saw that the status has been updated to shipped. As far as I know, there hasn't been any email, but then again, the email that is assigned to the account is my father's and he's away on a trip at the moment. I might have to check his email tomorrow morning before I leave for work and see if they have sent him anything. Irregardless, I am glad that the phone has been shipped and is set to deliver tomorrow!
    08-17-2016 10:26 PM
    I logged into my AT&T account just now and went to Order Status. Turns out my Note 7 shipped on MONDAY. I never got an email or text or anything. But the tracking info says due here Friday. It's currently in Fort Worth.
    I have never received a email updating me on the status since placing my order but mine has shipped and is arriving tomorrow.
    08-17-2016 10:28 PM
    I decided to try an online chat with AT&T. I asked :

Q: When will it ship?
    A: today or tomorrow
    Q: Will it ship UPS or FedEx?
    A: FedEx
    Q: Are some people getting it by UPS?
    A: Not sure, mine came FedEx
    Q: Is that why you said I wil get it by FedEx?
    A: You will get it by FedEx or UPS tomorrow.
    Q: I will get it or it will be shipped?
    A: Be shipped. You should be expecting it next week.

These people have no idea. They just make things up
    08-17-2016 10:36 PM
    I ordered two of them, one was an upgrade and one was a new line. Both have shipped and will arrive tomorrow. I never received any notification for the upgrade but did get a text and an email for the new line.
    08-17-2016 10:40 PM
    I am canceling everything from att I switched from verizon but am going to stay with verizon. If att can't understand what pre order means and just picks and chooses who gets the phone first and who had to wait 3 days after it is on the streets then they obviously don't need my business. I am sorry for those of you who are stuck in my boat who pre ordered early and are getting it super late. The only way that it shows att that they messed up is to take your money elsewhere because they need you more than you need them
    08-18-2016 12:22 AM
    I am canceling everything from att I switched from verizon but am going to stay with verizon. If att can't understand what pre order means and just picks and chooses who gets the phone first and who had to wait 3 days after it is on the streets then they obviously don't need my business. I am sorry for those of you who are stuck in my boat who pre ordered early and are getting it super late. The only way that it shows att that they messed up is to take your money elsewhere because they need you more than you need them
    Umm, I think you are not understanding how a Pre-order works....

It's only to solidify that the customer GETS the device before complaining and crying on here because they couldn't find one after launch day. What I mean by GETS is, BUYING it before it's launched knowing that you actually got the chance to Get one.
    08-18-2016 12:32 AM
    From what ATT Told Me It Is To Ensure That You Get A Device On Launch. I am thinking you don't know how a pre order works
    08-18-2016 12:33 AM
    I would like to hear your explanation of how ordering a device 2 weeks before it's launch suggests that you should receive that device 3 days after its launch....
    kazman12 and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-18-2016 12:34 AM
    I would like to hear your explanation of how ordering a device 2 weeks before it's launch suggests that you should receive that device 3 days after its launch....
    Again..It's only to solidify that the customer GETS the device before complaining and crying on here because they couldn't find one after launch day. What I mean by GETS is, BUYING it before it's launched knowing that you actually got the chance to Get one.

Everyone read that it was going to be shipped August 18 or 19th. It does Not mean that it would be Delivered to you ON the 19th. It means SHIPPING...leaving the warehouse, etc etc.
    08-18-2016 12:38 AM
    Your right it's totally l wrong for people to complain when they are paying short of a thousand dollars only to receive the device 3 days after its release when people can just walk in and grab it before them. That's why you pre order so you can get the device on launch day without having to worry if they have sold out or not. Have you ever prescribe ordered a new gaming console? It's there on release day, that's why you put money down to get it on that specific day. Have you ever put a deposit on a new game coming out? It ensures that you have a copy on the release day. Why is it so hard to understand that if people pre order from the store that they are upset about not receiving it on launch day? Those that are "complaining and crying" as you put it are completely justified in doing so.
    Todd Anthony1 and PorzinGOD like this.
    08-18-2016 12:41 AM
657 ... 1718192021 ...