What does you AT&T order status say?

kazman12

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey folks.
Really hoping to get the note 7 early, but i preordered kind of late. I thought it might be helpful to share our order statuses to see if we can find a pattern.

Link to check status is here: https://m.att.com/checkorder/#/

Mine says:
Order date: 08/08/2016 at 9:33:11 p.m. ET
Preparing to ship
We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship during the dates we gave you.
Thank you for placing your order with us.
Estimated ship dates:
August 17, 2016 - August 18, 2016

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine says exactly the same as yours except for the order date. I ordered mine on August 3rd. Same expected ship dates!

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Just paid off the Note 5 a few minutes ago. The delivery date for me says August 17-18th. However, I think I will go into the AT&T store myself and buy it. I could just wait some (Oh the agony!) to see what users say when they officially get theirs in their hands and start using the device. Loved holding it at Best Buy, and spent a few hours last night online watching Note 7 YouTube videos. Oh I want this phone. It better function awesome for pre-order users!

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Just paid off the Note 5 a few minutes ago. The delivery date for me says August 17-18th. However, I think I will go into the AT&T store myself and buy it. I could just wait some (Oh the agony!) to see what users say when they officially get theirs in their hands and start using the device. Loved holding it at Best Buy, and spent a few hours last night online watching Note 7 YouTube videos. Oh I want this phone. It better function awesome for pre-order users!

With all these news of high number of preorders... will their be stock on the 19th?

I plan on going to Best Buy or AT&T to check the availability.

kazman12

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
With all these news of high number of preorders... will their be stock on the 19th?

I plan on going to Best Buy or AT&T to check the availability.

I preordered mine at the AT&T store and they said they dont offer instore pickup for newly released phones.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I preordered mine at the AT&T store and they said they dont offer instore pickup for newly released phones.

Thanks for the heads up.

I was just wondering whether there will in stock for those that don't preorder. I just know there are times that stores get shipments in and those that preorder online tend to have to wait which can be backwards since it's better to fulfill preorders before shipping to stores.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up.

I was just wondering whether there will in stock for those that don't preorder. I just know there are times that stores get shipments in and those that preorder online tend to have to wait which can be backwards since it's better to fulfill preorders before shipping to stores.

Stores always get stock, so you should be fine. Another factor to consider is whether or not you live by a high traffic store. I worked at a high traffic phone store and we'd get stock for sale and it'd run out quickly on Fridays.

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Stores always get stock, so you should be fine. Another factor to consider is whether or not you live by a high traffic store. I worked at a high traffic phone store and we'd get stock for sale and it'd run out quickly on Fridays.

I live where there's 2 AT&T Stores that get fairly busy... Well, I'm sure if they do get some in stock it will run out quickly since it will first launch on Friday. I know Best Buy is a wild card... that would be my last option.

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I live where there's 2 AT&T Stores that get fairly busy... Well, I'm sure if they do get some in stock it will run out quickly since it will first launch on Friday. I know Best Buy is a wild card... that would be my last option.

I always would tell customers to come in early, or strike up a deal with a rep to hold one. Because listen, we weren't technically supposed to hold stuff, but making our numbers was more important. If we xould garuntee a sale...we'd do what we had to lol

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Another reason why I pre ordered is I only have one Tmobile store in my county and the service sucks there and it's always busy. Next closest one would be almost 30 miles to my south which they have a lot more stores down there, or 40 miles to my north in a more populated area which has multiple stores. I didn't want to risk having to drive 40 miles to Sarasota and the store running out of them especially if they're not allowed to hold phones.

When I lived in St. Louis I had 3 tmobile stores within 2 miles of me! One in the mall, one across the street from the mall, and another about 2 miles away. I never had to order one. If one store was too busy or didn't have it I'd just call another store.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
There's an AT&T store not even 5 minutes away from me. I have never bought a phone from Best Buy so I don't know how their process goes. I do know they don't offer insurance. That's why I stick to my carrier instead.

kazman12

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Same.
People are talking about getting charged for their TMob preorders, but AT&T charged me upfront for tax in the store then my future payments will be on my bills.

samhgabriel

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine:

Order date: 08/10/2016 at 8:29:50 p.m. ET
Order status:
Preparing to ship
We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship during the dates we gave you.
Thank you for placing your order with us.
Estimated ship dates:
August 17, 2016 - August 18, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note7