08-22-2016 12:45 AM
657 ... 24252627
tools
    Still preparing to ship
    08-18-2016 09:21 PM
    Pretty annoyed....

I ordered two.....silver and blue. Silver shipped first by only one day, STANDARD GROUND of course (which is my phone). Monday estimate

The Phone I ordered for my mom shipped two days later, and is shipped Priority 2 day, and will get here before mine, and before end of week.

Pretty damn annoying that in the same Order, they shipped them with two different priorities.
    08-18-2016 09:25 PM
    That's weird because the Note 7 that I ordered through the AT&T website came through fed-ex next day air or something like that. I'm pretty sure once you receive the phone, all the hassle that you've gone through with waiting will all be forgotten
    qnet and Todd Anthony1 like this.
    08-18-2016 09:27 PM
    Still preparing to ship

Same here.....Hope it was shipped today and the site is just behind ....I was told by att that all pre-orders will be shipping today
    08-18-2016 09:53 PM
    Hmm. We shall see tommorrow
    08-18-2016 10:14 PM
    Does UPS ship on Saturdays? I'm guessing not............I just got my Gear Classic S2, I got my blue tooth, case, and tempered glass all in from amazon....all ready to go, but my phone scheduled for monday Sad
    08-18-2016 11:32 PM
    Fedex home delivery delivers on Saturday but UPS doesnt.......I'm praying for atleast a FedEx tracking number tomorrow.....
    08-18-2016 11:43 PM
    If you call them and complain any way to expedite the process? Like have them transfer from ups ground to fed ex or usps priority?? Would love to at least receive it Saturday... Ugh.
    08-19-2016 12:58 AM
    Loving the phone.... Who's with me? Black Onyx is sexy. Wifey wants the coral blue now lol.
    verks and Katrina White1 like this.
    08-19-2016 07:20 AM
    Out for Delivery! (Of course I'm at work)
    08-19-2016 07:54 AM
    Pretty annoyed....

I ordered two.....silver and blue. Silver shipped first by only one day, STANDARD GROUND of course (which is my phone). Monday estimate

The Phone I ordered for my mom shipped two days later, and is shipped Priority 2 day, and will get here before mine, and before end of week.

Pretty damn annoying that in the same Order, they shipped them with two different priorities.
    I ordered mine the first day they came out and mine got shipped ground as well. I am hoping against all hope that maybe just maybe itll arrive today for some reason but the shipping shows it hasn't even left Texas yet til Monday. I am very upset and doubt I'll be pre-ordering from AT&T direct again. Might go through best buy next time, as I can just walk into the store and bang, there's my phone, and they fulfill your order goodies right there. Not happy.
    08-19-2016 08:17 AM
    PreOrdered my note 7 from the att store 8/8. Received my phone yesterday 8/18 at noon from ups. And im here in miami.
    08-19-2016 08:54 AM
    Mine is here in town... says, "Arrival in ______" but hasn't gone "Out for Delivery" yet. This is via UPS. I have about five packages all coming today. So I'll keep clicking "refresh" until it says Delivered and then I'll jump in the car and run to my mailbox and get it (UPS Store).

IS IT HERE YET?????
    Todd Anthony1 likes this.
    08-19-2016 08:58 AM
    Appointment PAID OFF - sort of - got to my AT&T Store at 9:45 for a 10:00 AM Opening. There were four people standing at the door already and one sitting in a car in the lot. I sat in my car until 9:55 - by that time, one more had got in line so I did too. When they opened the door, the other person from the car got in line behind me - that's seven. They opened the door and we all walked in to ONE Rep... GREAT, I thought. She fired up the computer, logged in and said "O.K., first things first - is there a Jim D##### here?" I raised my hand and she said come on up - you have the only appointment, what can I do for you! I said "I want to purchase a new Samsung Note 7 and put it in on my current plan in place of my Note 5. She said "Good thing you made an appointment - we only have three. Now, what color did you want because they are all silver" I had originally picked silver before I saw the black because my Note 5 was white so I blinked my eyes once and said "O.K.!" Anyway, it's home and I'm restoring from my SmartSwitch backup right now - will check in later!
    Katrina White1 likes this.
    08-19-2016 10:40 AM
    Anyone still waiting like me? So disappointed with this pre-order...
    What does you AT&T order status say?-lkame.png
    Pre-ordered in store on 8/3/16 and it's coming on Monday.

I complained to AT&T and they only gave me a $25 courtesy credit. This was after being transferred to 4 different chat agents who would only offer $10 credit max and then finally calling the 800 number for 40 mins and getting it escalated to a supervisor.

I apologize for the rant in advance.
    I was guaranteed delivery by 8/19 by multiple agents. I ordered in store and was told that it would arrive by the 19th.The supervisor who I talked to on the phone said that this is not an AT&T error. If all of the other AT&T customers are getting overnight by default and I'm left with ground shipping, how is this not an AT&T error. I've even expressed the other 2 phones that I ordered on my account were all defaulted to overnight (within the past year). The AT&T supervisor continued to say that once the order is made, it's up to the shipping department to place shipment details and speeds which I thought was complete BS.
    08-19-2016 11:10 AM
    I had preordered 4 of my previous phones and promised myself to resist from doing so again with the Note 7 due to all the drama and anxiety preordering causes.

I had a few buddies at a local ATT store who said they'd take care of me and they sure did !!!

Loooooving it !!!
    What does you AT&T order status say?-uploadfromtaptalk1471631356220.jpg
    dee305sr, Katrina White1 and qnet like this.
    08-19-2016 01:29 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lkame.PNG 
Views:	90 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	236038

I complained to AT&T and they only gave me a $25 courtesy credit. This was after be transferred by 4 chat agents who would only offer $10 credit max and then finally calling the 800 number for 40 mins and getting it escalated to a supervisor.

I was guaranteed delivery by 8/19 by multiple agents. I ordered in store and was told that it would arrive by the 19th.The supervisor who I talked to on the phone said that this is not an AT&T error. If all of the other AT&T customers are getting overnight by default and I'm left with ground shipping, how is this not an AT&T error. I've even expressed the other 2 phones that I order on my account were all defaulted to overnight. The AT&T supervisor continued to say that once the order is made, it's up to the shipping department to place shipment details and speeds which I thought was complete BS.
    You are absolutely right for being upset. All we ask for as consumers are transparency and consistency.
    ShiftTab likes this.
    08-19-2016 02:05 PM
    I had preordered 4 of my previous phones and promised myself to resist from doing so again with the Note 7 due to all the drama and anxiety preordering causes.

I had a few buddies at a local ATT store who said they'd take care of me and they sure did !!!

Loooooving it !!!

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1471631356220.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	236065
    Beautiful! Enjoy...
    08-19-2016 02:06 PM

Name:	lkame.PNG 
Views:	90 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	236038

I complained to AT&T and they only gave me a $25 courtesy credit. This was after be transferred by 4 chat agents who would only offer $10 credit max and then finally calling the 800 number for 40 mins and getting it escalated to a supervisor.

I was guaranteed delivery by 8/19 by multiple agents. I ordered in store and was told that it would arrive by the 19th.The supervisor who I talked to on the phone said that this is not an AT&T error. If all of the other AT&T customers are getting overnight by default and I'm left with ground shipping, how is this not an AT&T error. I've even expressed the other 2 phones that I order on my account were all defaulted to overnight. The AT&T supervisor continued to say that once the order is made, it's up to the shipping department to place shipment details and speeds which I thought was complete BS.
    At least you have that much movement, mine still says origin scan fort worth. I have had 0 movement in two days. I am probably going to have to say something to AT&T for a preorder, this is pretty shabby. I mean if I would have ordered with other retailers, I would have had it easily by now if not before. But of course I wanted to try the Carrier route, FAIL!
    ShiftTab likes this.
    08-19-2016 02:36 PM
    Mine literally just got dropped off by FedEx!!!

08-19-2016 03:13 PM
    At least you have that much movement, mine still says origin scan fort worth. I have had 0 movement in two days. I am probably going to have to say something to AT&T for a preorder, this is pretty shabby. I mean if I would have ordered with other retailers, I would have had it easily by now if not before. But of course I wanted to try the Carrier route, FAIL!
    You should absolutely say something to AT&T. Keep us posted on your resolution.
    08-19-2016 05:22 PM
    My two won't be here till Monday bait and switch IMHO
    08-19-2016 06:29 PM
    Mine literally just got dropped off by FedEx!!!
    http://i63.tinypic.com/23r31at.jpg
    http://i64.tinypic.com/vwyjkk.jpg
    do you live in a footlocker?
    08-19-2016 09:59 PM
    Mine hasn't even shipped yet lol
    08-19-2016 10:27 PM
    Welp that dream ended quickly....was promised it will be shipped yesterday and here we are going into the weekend and it still says preparing to ship......Guess I'll have it sometime next week.
    08-19-2016 10:51 PM
657 ... 24252627