What does you AT&T order status say?

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To be honest AT&T is always like this and they always deliver the devices when they originally planned. If you originally had an order saying it would deliver on or before the 19th then you will probably get it during that time frame. I had an iPhone order last year that changed statuses 20 times saying back ordered, preparing to ship, processing and went back and forth between those three before saying shipped the day before launch. I got my phone at 7pm on launch day. Not quite when I had hoped but I was at work until 8pm that day anyway because my job sucked :D I am probably going to go into a store Friday and buy it, but I am not sure yet. I can only say be patient. If it gets to Thursday night and your order is still not updated to shipped then maybe it will be time to second guess the decision to pre order with AT&T. I think you will all be fine though.

THEjbrad

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Missing the point. If you are paying close to 900 for a new device and other companies are selling it cheaper and delivering it faster then I believe you would have the right to be upset. I was fine with getting it Friday until other companies started delivering it faster and for the record verizon has started shipping and they don't have crappy service.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

Been checking over in the T-Mobile and Verizon threads and they appear to be saying now that even though they are saying the phones have a shipped notice and tracking numbers that the majority of them are finding out that it looks like they are still not getting their phones till Thursday or Friday. They are talking now that it looks like they have estimated dates of 15th and 16th deliveries but when checking with the perspective shipping companies they are saying that they haven't even received the phones yet. So maybe everyone is holding to the Thursday, Friday delivery dates.

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I am just hoping for a Thursday delivery since I am off of work that day. But it isn't due until Friday, so I can't be mad if it's then.

Bayarda

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
John has been claiming that the phones will start shipping today. I trust him (her?) as much as I trust every other anonymous person on the internet, but I also hope he (she?.. it?) is right.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Back when I pre-ordered the Edge, i got it a day before the official release date. In this case that's Friday for the N7. I expect to have it Thursday or Friday at the latest. (Although I keep refreshing the "check my order", LOL, it's just fin and exciting)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I thought I would chime in, I hope this helps. I haven't been on AC for awhile, but I'm a long time poster and Android phone buyer. I buy and flip phones every year, and make Youtube videos about them. I've bought a lot of phones from At&t over the years and this is all normal. I know it seems crazy to some of you, but At&t has always had a strange system. Without making this post too long, or going into it too deeply, I will say that they usually ship the phones sooner than what is stated on the order page.

The only time I read about trouble is when there is an issue with your payment processor Debit or Credit card, whichever you choose to use. The only other time where I have seen issues are during an Iphone launch. The Note 7 is a nice phone (or it looks like it will be) but I've never seen major issues with Android phones, as far as shipping. Believe me I know it's hard, but just try to be patient.

staat1

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
John has been claiming that the phones will start shipping today. I trust him (her?) as much as I trust every other anonymous person on the internet, but I also hope he (she?.. it?) is right.

I doubt att would start shipping phones during the night time rather than during the actual day

Jim McDonald2

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Missing the point. If you are paying close to 900 for a new device and other companies are selling it cheaper and delivering it faster then I believe you would have the right to be upset. I was fine with getting it Friday until other companies started delivering it faster and for the record verizon has started shipping and they don't have crappy service.

They may have started shipping but has anyone actually received the phone. Everywhere I read Verizon customers are saying their delivery status is to hold for future delivery. Seems like everyone will be getting their phones at the same time

Posted via the Android Central App

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I never pre order I just walk into the AT&T store when they open the day of release and walk out with a shiny new Note every year on their Next program. Just pay tax on the new phone trade old one in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech