What does you AT&T order status say?

iDrummer3

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
It never gave me an option to change the shipping speed when I ordered online. Reps are telling me 3-5 days after it ships. Anyone know if this is true or not?

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I actually hope it arrives on Friday and no sooner. I have stuff going on every night this week and I'd love to just be able to spend Saturday setting up my phone. If I get it earlier, I know I wont be able to concentrate on the other things I need to do. I don't have enough self control to get a new device and not just dive right in immediately.

felipereina

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Mine still shows back ordered status no charge or movement on the card :( I just might actually be jumping carriers this is ridiculous with ATT already....

seanmten

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Just tried to cancel my order because I could guarantee it in store at a local shop before I leave for a trip, but I couldn't cancel due to my order "already being sent to shipping." Hopefully that's a good sign!

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

I was originally charged to but then it was reversed. I'm guessing they were checking to make sure the money was there.
You mean one minute when you first place order the money shows in bank account was pending, but then you check later and it doesn't show no more on your back account , if so same thing here, i thought it was some sort glitch lol , cause itdoesn't show in my bank account the money no more, so i assume they were making reservation on the bank account .

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

You mean one minute when you first place order the money shows in bank account was pending, but then you check later and it doesn't show no more on your back account , if so same thing here, i thought it was some sort glitch lol , cause itdoesn't show in my bank account the money no more, so i assume they were making reservation on the bank account .

Yea exactly.

samhgabriel

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
So I just got this text from AT&T: "AT&T Free Msg: The insurance requested to cover your new device is not yet active. To complete your enrollment, locate and insert the SIM card that shipped with your device and visit att.com/activations to finish the setup process. Otherwise, your insurance request will be canceled 52 days from the request date. Thanks for choosing AT&T." I assume that means something is happening

Daheat1978

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
So I just got this text from AT&T: "AT&T Free Msg: The insurance requested to cover your new device is not yet active. To complete your enrollment, locate and insert the SIM card that shipped with your device and visit att.com/activations to finish the setup process. Otherwise, your insurance request will be canceled 52 days from the request date. Thanks for choosing AT&T." I assume that means something is happening

This makes me wonder if they are already shipped..just behind on the notifications

THEjbrad

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I'll never pre order again there's no point if you don't get it early. Stores always have enough unless you live in a highly populated area and everyone wants that exact phone

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

I got this text last Tuesday, I was wondering if anything is behind it.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine still says back order. Does anyone else have the same status ? AT&T Note 7 Black onyx. No other emails

Posted via the Android Central App

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine still says back order. Does anyone else have the same status ? AT&T Note 7 Black onyx. No other emails

That's what I'm concern w/ for AT&T... I'm sure that's gonna be the most popular model due to how gorgeous it looks.

I plan on going to a AT&T Store early Friday morn to try my luck at picking up that particular model and I would be highly disappointed if I couldn't score that model to end up having to pick up a different one instead.

felipereina

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

We are both in the same ball park man! Mine says back ordered and I just tried to call ATT and cancel service and the phone and they said the order can't be canceled at this time cause it's pending shipment they said there end shows something different then what I'm seeing on the order status page. So maybe the systems aren't linking up? I don't know I can say I won't be with ATT much longer though the customer service sucks and even with a 25% service discount and 50% accessories it's not worth this kind of hassle.