What does you AT&T order status say?

johnbody

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
yo john where u at? what happened to posting a pic two days ago for "proof"?

2pzw8aw.png

Talked on Sunday

johnbody

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
We are both in the same ball park man! Mine says back ordered and I just tried to call ATT and cancel service and the phone and they said the order can't be canceled at this time cause it's pending shipment they said there end shows something different then what I'm seeing on the order status page. So maybe the systems aren't linking up? I don't know I can say I won't be with ATT much longer though the customer service sucks and even with a 25% service discount and 50% accessories it's not worth this kind of hassle.

This what I've been telling people

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Same here...its been on "Preparing for Shipping" since the 3rd...it better be one pretty box for them to take that long to "prepare" it...lol.

Tampaguy75

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from AT&T asking me to review my recent purchase of the Note 7. Of course, I haven't gotten it, yet, so I was a little surprised to get this email.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20160816_190250.jpg
    20160816_190250.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 63

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: What does you AT&T order status say?

I just got an email from AT&T asking me to review my recent purchase of the Note 7. Of course, I haven't gotten it, yet, so I was a little surprised to get this email.

Posted via the Android Central App
Lmfao i got that too, plus got a text too, To update myATT app with a video from AT&T, and to think i am already updated to latest on that app, AT&T is doing weird stuff lol

wjohnstone

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
That's what I'm concern w/ for AT&T... I'm sure that's gonna be the most popular model due to how gorgeous it looks.

I plan on going to a AT&T Store early Friday morn to try my luck at picking up that particular model and I would be highly disappointed if I couldn't score that model to end up having to pick up a different one instead.

This is my hope as well.
Although the silver doesn't look too bad.

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got a shipment notification from my fed-ex account....imagine my disappointment when the sender was Walmart....my mother ordered something to send to me. Worst timing ever, thanks mom!

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh no...I got excited reading the first part of this too!!!! That stinks. :( Maybe you'll get one from AT&T soon. Maybe we all will. fingers crossed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37