What does you AT&T order status say?

OmniTate

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I don't mind if I don't get it 'early' I just hope it isn't 'late'. I ordered on the 3rd in store to ship home. No charge on my CC and conflicting statuses. MyATT said prepaid to ship. The text option (*6737#) says back ordered and the order status website says it can't find my order. I called but they are closed so I'll try again at 7. Good luck everyone

Jag9422

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Actually mine is the same. When I check with MyAtt it says "preparing to ship" but when I called and checked it says it's on back order. This is so out of sorts I'm going to call sometime in the morning.

Jag9422

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
OK just got off the phone with a AT&T rep...on his end it doesn't show back ordered it says estimated shipping today or tomorrow...he also told me they haven't shipped any out yet

kazman12

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
OK just got off the phone with a AT&T rep...on his end it doesn't show back ordered it says estimated shipping today or tomorrow...he also told me they haven't shipped any out yet

Bummer they haven't shipped out yet!
Was hoping the 17th-18th date was delivery date and not shipping date. :-(

kdklein

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks.
Really hoping to get the note 7 early, but i preordered kind of late. I thought it might be helpful to share our order statuses to see if we can find a pattern.

Link to check status is here: https://m.att.com/checkorder/#/

Mine says:
Order date: 08/08/2016 at 9:33:11 p.m. ET
Preparing to ship
We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship during the dates we gave you.
Thank you for placing your order with us.
Estimated ship dates:
August 17, 2016 - August 18, 2016

Maybe I should have pre ordered. I am going out of town for about a week on Friday late morning and no one could guarantee the pre order would be there first thing Friday. I was told that stores should have a couple unclaimed ones on Friday morning so I am going to run to a store first thing and hope for the best.

Posted via the Android Central App

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It really stinks but not much we can do I guess except wait. I'm still hoping for shipping today to get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I really don't think the customer service reps on the phone know that much. They are probably either guessing or being told what to say. My brother works for at&t and he doesn't even know much either.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
It really stinks but not much we can do I guess except wait. I'm still hoping for shipping today to get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I really don't think the customer service reps on the phone know that much. They are probably either guessing or being told what to say. My brother works for at&t and he doesn't even know much either.

That has been my past experience with them.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I love reading these right before launch and I'm hoping to see someone with a shipping notification. Meanwhile everyone freaks out. 98% of you will probably get the phone on time. I have been through far too many of these to be concerned. AT&T always ships and delivers on launch day, never early and never late(usually). Of course there will be those with problems but by tonight around 10 or 11 there will be many reports of tracking numbers. Friday is the day.

OmniTate

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I called AT&T this morning they could not explain why the online site couldn't find my order or why the text message said it was delayed but what they did find out was my order is in fact scheduled to ship and she said by 2 o'clock I should get a text message today letting me know what's going on and she said everything that's going to ship today the people should be notified via email by 2 today

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I called AT&T this morning they could not explain why the online site couldn't find my order or why the text message said it was delayed but what they did find out was my order is in fact scheduled to ship and she said by 2 o'clock I should get a text message today letting me know what's going on and she said everything that's going to ship today the people should be notified via email by 2 today
We will see those Reps. Don't know much lol, hopefully it's true, but AT&T has never failed in delivering on time, so either Thursday or Friday, my area in Laramie, Wyoming AT&T always sends by FedEx Shipping.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Last year I had my note 5 from at&t the monday before they went on sale in the store. So it was early last year.... Pre-ordered just like this year. I do think it was an error on someone's part though getting the phone that early because I went by the store the day I got it to get a screen protector and they were all shocked that I had it already.

seanmten

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Called this morning to cancel, but was given several reasons why they couldn't. I'm going out of town Friday morning and won't be back until Tuesday, so I wanted to just pick up in store. Was told they won't be delivered til Tuesday anyway (telling me what she thought I wanted to hear.) CS reps are probably pulling their hair out at this point and just trying to get people off of the phone.
I'm not all that worried, she said a signature is required so as long as it isn't sitting outside all weekend I'll be fine.
The only thing of substance I heard is she said the only way to cancel the order would be to refuse the delivery. I'm not even so sure that's necessarily true either, but that's what she said.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I've occasionally had an order go missing from AT&T's web site, but in each case, they were OK. One time, the phone got delivered, but the web site still said "preparing to ship".

buddhake

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
This morning I got an out-of-the-blue Fedex shipping notice originating from Dallas/Ft. Worth with delivery scheduled for Thursday (according to the online tracking) and Friday (according to the automated text message). I have nothing else inbound except the Note 7.

I had ordered the blue Note 7 on 10 August and had been listed as Backorder on the Premier site.

Here's hoping!

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
From what I read so far, shipping from AT&T will be FedEx. Does anyone know if a signature is required? I just found out that I will be going to an event at 5pm on Friday and won't be home. I have a security camera that I can watch my front porch remotely so I can call a neighbor to get it when it arrives. If they need a signature and no one is home, they will probably leave a note for next day delivery. With it being a Friday, that could be a problem.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
From what I read so far, shipping from AT&T will be FedEx. Does anyone know if a signature is required? I just found out that I will be going to an event at 5pm on Friday and won't be home. I have a security camera that I can watch my front porch remotely so I can call a neighbor to get it when it arrives. If they need a signature and no one is home, they will probably leave a note for next day delivery. With it being a Friday, that could be a problem.
Also when you get the tracking it should say it in FedEx if it needs signature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12