What does you AT&T order status say?

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
That's the crazy thing; it still says that it's backordered.... So if you're in the same boat don't lose hope just yet!

I'm thinking they are backordered for people that haven't pre-ordered, and whatever database that field is pulling the info from is receiving that message- Just like when we all previously preordered it really was "Preparing to Ship". Now that they are shipping them out, they are changing the status message to people who attempt to buy it now to "Backordered", with an expected ship date of like Aug 29th or something. Who knows.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Called AT&T. The CSR looked up my order and confirmed it has actually shipped already. She said I will be getting it tomorrow!

Website still says preparing to ship, has not updated yet. She said she has had several people call in because the website is slow to update.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Called AT&T. She looked up my order and confirmed it has actually shipped already. She said I will be getting tomorrow!

Website still says preparing to ship, has not updated yet.

Maybe I have the same situation; mine is still "preparing to ship."

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Its worth a shot. It only took me about 5 mins. Just call 1-866-267-4510. After it gives you your order status (will prolly say backordered) hit zero to get a person.

She actually said today or tomorrow, but I will be shocked if it comes in today :D

RoseMarizzle

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Called AT&T. The CSR looked up my order and confirmed it has actually shipped already. She said I will be getting it tomorrow!

Website still says preparing to ship, has not updated yet. She said she has had several people call in because the website is slow to update.

THANK YOU! Everywhere it said preparing to ship, but I talked to rep that just gave me my tracking number, told me my delievery is set for tomorrow, and wished me a wonderful day! She has NO IDEA how happy she already made me!

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
THANK YOU! Everywhere it said preparing to ship, but I talked to rep that just gave me my tracking number, told me my delievery is set for tomorrow, and wished me a wonderful day! She has NO IDEA how happy she already made me!

I'm quite excited as well. Also just nice to know that it will actually get here this week. I just wanted to know it would get here on Friday, but tomorrow is even better.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

What.... the.... &*$@ !!!!!!

Just called, automated message of course said back ordered... clicked 0 to talk to rep. She says my order has been accepted but is still in Progress. She said that it probably means that it could go through any minute (hopefully) or they are waiting for more demand of the product and it will probably be released and shipped out on launch/release day. I said, the demand is very high for this already, and how does that make sense when I can instead just go into the store and get it that morning then... No consistency whatsoever to this entire process.

PorzinGOD

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
ZaPDPVq.png

My order status has just changed to shipped! What confuses me though, is why UPS has my arrival date pegged as 8/22 when I selected the overnight shipping option! UGH

For those who are still in "backorder" status, I was there man.. literally a few hours ago so I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure AT&TS systems will update over the next few hours and you will know whats up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user